Nelson talks too much? WTF?

WTF is Dana and some guys on here talking about? I know Dana was working a storyline, but the guy hardly ever talks period, let alone brags. He acts relaxed, not even this "I turn into an animal" BS like Jones. As to the final, he's like "I'll have my hand raised or if he's the better man that night I'll raise his hand." I think what pisses people off is that he doesn't talk shit or cry, doesn't blow Dana, and doesn't act like his whole life depends on the next two minutes in the cage. In other words, he acts like a man instead of the other boys.

I like Nelson, and I never understood the hate that he recieved from the start of the show

thewellhungarian -  I like Nelson, and I never understood the hate that he recieved from the start of the show

Because he's fat

I like him btw.

its because he stopped kimbo

He's so hated by the dummies on here that they're trying to claim that obesity is a major unfair advantage in a sporting event.

"its because he stopped kimbo"

Yeah, crushed a lot of wigger spirits.

He's cocky...but pretty much all fucking fighters are fucking cocky.

Confidence is pretty much a necessity in the fucking fight game is it not? Not a lot of guys go into the fucking octagon and say, "Oh, I dunno how I'm going to do. I hope I don't get embarrassed." And why shouldn't he be cocky? Wasn't he one of the most experienced fighters on the show? Isn't that a good reason for a mother fucker to be cocky?

Dana just has fucking sand in his fucking vagina cause a fucking fat guy derailed the mother fucking Kimbo train.

Fucking Babe Ruth was a fucking fat, drunk womanizer and it didn't stop him from nearly saving baseball single-handled. Now...I ain't saying Big Fucking Country is Babe Fucking Ruth of MMA...not by a fucking long shot.

But what the fuck does being fucking fat have to do with being good at fucking sports? There some fat fucking football players...they are pretty damn fucking good at their sport. And some of them got more motherfucking money than Dana mother fucking White and what the fuck does that tell you?

Why does fucking fighting have to be any fucking different? Its a fucking skill like any other. It takes conditioning, strength, dedication, hand-eye-coordination, training and just pure fucking heart just like any other mother fucking sport.

"Oh...but Babe Ruth was a fucking baseball player...they aren't fucking athletes!

Oh...fucking football players only got to play half the fucking game, and the ball is rarely in play. The rest of the time they have their hands of their fucking hips!

MMA should like like greek fucking gods..." FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!

He's gotta fight fucking 3-five minute fucking rounds cockbag. He isn't entering the fucking Olympic decathalon trials! If he can go 3 fucking rounds, which he's fucking proven that he can fucking do, who gives a flying fuck if he's fucking fat?

Now when he starts needing to go fucking 5 rounds...you can start wondering about his hippopotamic land mass of a mother fucking gut again. Until then it don't fucking matter if he's fucking fat.

Does he want to be a fucking fighter? Fuck yeah he wants to be a fucking fighter! And he's fucking proved it!

Fucking FRAT this fucking shit at your mother fucker leisure....

StretchPlum - WTF is Dana and some guys on here talking about? I know Dana was working a storyline, but the guy hardly ever talks period, let alone brags. He acts relaxed, not even this "I turn into an animal" BS like Jones. As to the final, he's like "I'll have my hand raised or if he's the better man that night I'll raise his hand." I think what pisses people off is that he doesn't talk shit or cry, doesn't blow Dana, and doesn't act like his whole life depends on the next two minutes in the cage. In other words, he acts like a man instead of the other boys.

Great post. He's one of the few on there who actually acts like a man. I never could get into all that crying and lame practical joke bullshit.

Meohfumado - He's cocky...but pretty much all fucking fighters are fucking cocky.

Confidence is pretty much a necessity in the fucking fight game is it not? Not a lot of guys go into the fucking octagon and say, "Oh, I dunno how I'm going to do. I hope I don't get embarrassed." And why shouldn't he be cocky? Wasn't he one of the most experienced fighters on the show? Isn't that a good reason for a mother fucker to be cocky?

Dana just has fucking sand in his fucking vagina cause a fucking fat guy derailed the mother fucking Kimbo train.

Fucking Babe Ruth was a fucking fat, drunk womanizer and it didn't stop him from nearly saving baseball single-handled. Now...I ain't saying Big Fucking Country is Babe Fucking Ruth of MMA...not by a fucking long shot.

But what the fuck does being fucking fat have to do with being good at fucking sports? There some fat fucking football players...they are pretty damn fucking good at their sport. And some of them got more motherfucking money than Dana mother fucking White and what the fuck does that tell you?

Why does fucking fighting have to be any fucking different? Its a fucking skill like any other. It takes conditioning, strength, dedication, hand-eye-coordination, training and just pure fucking heart just like any other mother fucking sport.

"Oh...but Babe Ruth was a fucking baseball player...they aren't fucking athletes!

Oh...fucking football players only got to play half the fucking game, and the ball is rarely in play. The rest of the time they have their hands of their fucking hips!

He's gotta fight fucking 3-five minute fucking rounds cockbag. He isn't entering the fucking Olympic decathalon trials! If he can go 3 fucking rounds, which he's fucking proven that he can fucking do, who gives a flying fuck if he's fucking fat?

Now when he starts needing to go fucking 5 rounds...you can start wondering about his hippopotamic land mass of a mother fucking gut again. Until then it don't fucking matter if he's fucking fat.

Does he want to be a fucking fighter? Fuck yeah he wants to be a fucking fighter! And he's fucking proved it!

Frat version

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

freshcrabs - 
Meohfumado - He's cocky...but pretty much all fucking fighters are fucking cocky.

Frat version

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Yeah...I'm sorry, was trying to speak Blafenese...

Dana just hates him because he doesn't blow smoke up his ass like every other fighter.

I think the point is that Nelson feels he IS the Babe Ruth of MMA and that is what everyone finds odd.

it all comes down to Nelson jokingly telling dana and frank to go buy him a hamburger...you DO NOT tell these guys to go buy you a hamburger

It's because his chiseled hard body former NFL Players / Kimbo got "shamwow Guy'd"

I like Big Country for the simple reason that he is NOT a COG in THE WHEEL of the UFC machine. Does he fight for them? Yes. But he has his own mind and own opinion about the fight game and doesn't see Dana W. as a war god.

Also the fact that he is winning repeatedly without being physically superior brings me back to the old days when people concentrated on technique over "how much ya bench?"

Monsters Ball - 
StretchPlum - WTF is Dana and some guys on here talking about? I know Dana was working a storyline, but the guy hardly ever talks period, let alone brags. He acts relaxed, not even this "I turn into an animal" BS like Jones. As to the final, he's like "I'll have my hand raised or if he's the better man that night I'll raise his hand." I think what pisses people off is that he doesn't talk shit or cry, doesn't blow Dana, and doesn't act like his whole life depends on the next two minutes in the cage. In other words, he acts like a man instead of the other boys.

Great post StretchPlum!

I think Dana should use him based on the fact that 80% of the US probably is working on a similar build. As a advertising vehicle he is rather unique in the sport. It helps that the guy has some talent.

^^^ Make him the UFC's Ron Jeremy

People that hate on Roy are of the following:

1. Misunderstand confidence for cockiness.

2. Don't want to watch Roy fight because they are not sexually attracted to his body type.

3. Don't like that he doesn't kiss Dana's ass or that he's respectful to other fighters.

Dana prefers the muscular tough guy types who treat him like some kind of godfather. They are what he wants to be and maybe he probably envisions himself as some high powered mafioso type.

Nelson doesn't bend over backwards to show his respect and it doesn't seem like Dana likes that.

Seems he's rather have someone who talks like Tommy Cheeseballs tell him how great he is.

Meohfumado - He's cocky...but pretty much all fucking fighters are fucking cocky.

Well that surely illustrates the usefullness of the word