"Never Back Down" ?

"Jason, do you remember like 3 years ago. Friend requesting and messaging my girlfriend? trying to make small talk, with the "hey how's it going" and shit like that.
She was 16 at the time. We have since broke up but, that's kinda weird to me. Just was wondering why?"

ttt

Yeah I'm going to watch it too.

Course I'll see it- some of those guys are HOT! Yummy, can't wait for the dvd...

LOL @ TOWE being exposed as a troll and being exposed as a fat guy who has really, really bad taste in movies.

Who's this idiot with the Garv?  Making a fist 101, DO NOT TUCK YOUR THUMB IN! Genius!

God, it looked like The OC tapping into the MMA trend.

(puking on floor).

This chick is in the movie - I'd "DO" her

Boneable

LOL @ TOWE being exposed as a troll and being exposed as a fat guy who has really, really bad taste in movies

Hey jackass, I wasn't medically allowed to train or do high impact activities because of a pretty serious injury.  I had 9 fractures in my face, 4 in my orbital alone.  I've never been that heavy in my life.  Big deal if I gained weight, I've obviously shown how easy it is to lose it. If you have anything further to say, come to one of my events and say it to my face.  Bring a video camera too, so the entire UG will see you eat a fucking fist and drop to the ground. 

Not like it will happen, muds like you always run your mouth on the internet and never have to worry about what would happen if you said it in "real life".   TUCK MUCH?

:::waits for caliphornia's excuses:::

P

E

D

O

B

E

A

R

to be honest...i probably will see it just to see it...but i have a feeling that it will have the same effect as "the fast and the furious" did with the whole street racing scene...people are gonna start thinking they know MMA and will get pwned on the street...either way...ill see it just to see another movie

4 new dudes showed up at our school-- 1 already looking for fights and asking what weight he should drop to. lol.

Another one asked me if I watched MMA.

This is going to be fun!

Seeing as how I was born in the 70's. I'm not too sure I'm down.

hell no, I will never watch this film.

4 new dudes showed up at our school-- 1 already looking for fights and asking what weight he should drop to. lol.

You phrased that wrong... Its more like this:

"$6,000/year just showed up at our school"... 

LOL

"Jason, do you remember like 3 years ago. Friend requesting and messaging my girlfriend? trying to make small talk, with the "hey how's it going" and shit like that. She was 16 at the time. We have since broke up but, that's kinda weird to me. Just was wondering why?"

Has Jason backed down from this question? =(

It's a pathetic rip off of the Karate Kid. Hollywood blows and this movie is a prime example of why...

> Who's this idiot with the Garv?  Making a fist 101, DO NOT TUCK YOUR THUMB IN! Genius!

OMG... you know nothing... that "idiot" is "Thumbless" Tommy Grippa, a Renzo blackbelt... jeezus...he has NO thumbs

Horton Hears a Who comes out the same day. Sorry but my money is going to see the Elephant.