"Never Back Down" ?

Karate Kid Thrillogy is the best!!!!

So ur saying she's 19 now?

: )

19 and single. You may have a better chance now. LOL

^^^ lol, I havent hit on a 16 year old since I was 7.

That makes Chambers the Upgrade

haha.. bas w/ a reality kings shirt..

this film almost makes me want to stop training. but i won't. whatever. i'm just going to ignore it and hopefully it will go away.

on that note, over to the OG i go!

lol

Chambers, you lying sack of crap, I guarantee you hit on 16 year olds when you were 13. OR you are gay.

this movie looks like such a POS

lemme guess (assumed from the trailer)

1)new guy in town
2)new guy gets introduced to street fighting for money
3)new guy gets beat up and hot chick feels sorry for him and wants his penis
4)ex streetfighter (who probably cant fight anymore due to some meanie ex champ who hurt his back) trains new kid in town.
5)new kid starts beating jobbers
6)cocky champ notices new kid and tells him how tooled he'll get
cue: highlights of cocky champ beating jobbers
7)long unbelieveable fight between newly trained new kid and champ with new kid winning and getting girl

the end

^ Yea so basically the karate kid, and throw in a more intense version of "Your the best around", and one of those montage scenes wher ehe is pushing himself to the limit,lol.

sigh There will never be another classic like the Karate kid, just cheap rip offs.

"I've heard very mixed feelings from the MMA community."

cough,bullshit,cough,cough

im still dressing up n taking corner men to see it

i'm going with my hands wrapped

why arent u answer D-lau's question chambers ? maybe hes busy deleting his myspace and signing up for his new meganslaw.ca.gov prrofile ? looks like u got busted creepo

I won't waste a penny on this p.o.s. movie.

LOL @ not understanding sarcasm!

ttt

"a more intense version of 'Your the best around'"

As if such a thing exists...

Wasn't this movie originally called "save the last dance" .

The fighting looks pretty friggin rad...but I don't want to see it. It makes MMA look underground, and does not look like a sport at all. From the vids I've seen, they are always surrounded by a crowd like it was a middle school fight. Do they even fight in a ring or cage?