Never seen so many shots to the back of head...

than in the Brenneman fight. Must have been at least 40 combined. I didn't even hear a single warning. We're my eyes deceiving me? Phone Post

I thought they explained that the Mohawk area is what's considered the back of the head. Most of those shots looked like the side. Phone Post

nolabrum - I thought they explained that the Mohawk area is what's considered the back of the head. Most of those shots looked like the side. Phone Post

I might b a Lil off I didn't pay much attention during that fight. I was catching a few Zz's Phone Post

I don't think I saw any to the back of the head. Which shots are you talking about? Phone Post

SOOOOOO MANY SHOTS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Good fight otherwise, Roberts has nasty submissions, I wish he'd be more active in the beginning and middle of the round as opposed to going for broke with 20 seconds left. Phone Post

illini89i - I don't think I saw any to the back of the head. Which shots are you talking about? Phone Post

The ones to the back of the head. Phone Post

I was actually thinking Brenneman was being very careful and accurate with his punches on the ground. By the mohawk definition, the vast majority if not all of his punches were clean. Lots to right behind the ear, but above the nape of the neck.

illini89i - I don't think I saw any to the back of the head. Which shots are you talking about? Phone Post

It seemed like in the first round when Brenneman had the crucifix it looked like there were at least 10 clear shots tithe back of the head. There seems to be so much grey area and contention as to what qualifies as the back of the head, but to my eyes there was an ass load in this fight. Phone Post

quit being a fucking pussy

If someone who can post photos shoots me their email, I'll email you the pic that I made to trane (kidding) referees on back of the head shots. I am currently here in N.C. to teach the yearly ABC officials training in Raleigh/Durham this weekend.

Kevin 'the Ref' MacDonald
refereekevin@yahoo.com

www.refereesolutions.com Phone Post

donnybrook - If someone who can post photos shoots me their email, I'll email you the pic that I made to trane (kidding) referees on back of the head shots. I am currently here in N.C. to teach the yearly ABC officials training in Raleigh/Durham this weekend.

refereekevin@yahoo.com

Thanks Kevin. I don't know how to make GIFs but I'll ttt this in hopes that someone can post a pic or GIF.

Cheers bud Phone Post

donnybrook - If someone who can post photos shoots me their email, I'll email you the pic that I made to trane (kidding) referees on back of the head shots. I am currently here in N.C. to teach the yearly ABC officials training in Raleigh/Durham this weekend.

refereekevin@yahoo.com

My bad. Read your post to quick. I'll shoot you an email and post a link to the pic when I'm on my computer.

Cheers Phone Post

I don't have fuel so i was watching the fight on a small window on my computer and I couldn't enlarge it. But it looked to me like the shots she he was in the mounted crucifix was just north of the crown of the head, which makes the legal. I could be wrong because the video is so small Phone Post

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
illini89i - I don't have fuel so i was watching the fight on a small window on my computer and I couldn't enlarge it. But it looked to me like the shots she he was in the mounted crucifix was just north of the crown of the head, which makes the legal. I could be wrong because the video is so small Phone Post

most of em were but there was a point when it was straight to the sweet spot thast not protected by your skull atleast 6 times, was quick too but i saw a lot of shots to the back of the head

Ok gotcha. Phone Post

nolabrum -  I thought they explained that the Mohawk area is what's considered the back of the head. Most of those shots looked like the side. Phone Post

Someone should explain that to Mario before he tarnishes another fighter's record...

illini89i - I haven't seen so many to the back of the head since last weekend in Brazil! Phone Post

fixed :)

Watch any of Vitors fight.

Here's the pic Kevin uses as a guide for shots to the back of the head.

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/greatscott94/BackoftheHead.jpg

Blue please and thanks for the quick response Kevin. Much appreciated.

No problem! I've been wanting to get this up for a long time now. thanks!

Kevin

ttt for a blue to post pic. Phone Post