New BJJ Class In Manhattan

Thanks Ari2. Like an idiot, I read the address as 62nd street, and not 62 E4th street. I was wondering why he had Bowery running all the way to 62nd.

no doubt. let me say. i've now gone to Marcio's class twice and really enjoyed it. Ive been training for about 4 years, in a variety of places with a variety of people.

the classes are challenging, i got a good work out. Plus Marcio is a focused, attentive teacher. We worked simple but difficult stuff and he was constantly correcting mistakes people were making, and really working to make sure everyone was dong it right. and he is very laid back cool guy. i feel very comfortable training with him.

Guys,
Just to clarify, the school is Marcio Santos' school. It's located on 62 E 4th street between 2nd & Bowery. It has no affiliation or connection to his brother's school. Marcio has set out completely on his own.

Ari, Marcio loves you too hehe
With all your lurking here you'd think you have time to do my highlight reel haha

i lurk at work. granted my time here is mostly wasted. but i still can;t do personal projects. sorry dude.

a little south of me but i could check this place out

papertiger feel free to stop by anytime... everybody is welcome

Hey Guys,
I just heard from Marcio that the Sunday class will start in May.