New CBS commercial for Fedor

Fedor "greatest fighters" promo

Initially thought the Halloweekends Cedar Point commercial was for Fedor and WTFed for a second.

jiujitsu100 - Is it me, or is yet another organization and CBS betting everything on a single fighter who may lose and fuck everything. Just checking.

Yeah, I hope in the coming weeks the ads illustrate the fact that they have other fighters.

Joe Rogan - They're kind of in a shitty position when it comes to promoting him because I don't think they can use any of his fight footage.
I'm really looking forward to that fight.

it seems kind of ridiculous that a fighter doesn't have rights to his own footage. Is Jordan allowed to use his NBA footage to sell his clothing and shoes?

I thought Fedor owned the rights to his own footage, and negotiated that through Pride when he was under contract with them.

orcus - 
TheVileOne - It was better than the last promo. Despite orcus' retarded sarcasm, they should've had things like this before they had just a little over three weeks left.

Yeah, three weeks isn't nearly enough time for the people who actually become interested by the ad to find out more about Fedor and the event. It takes at least six weeks of Youtube study and TV Guide perusal.

I'm sorry I'm not delusional like you in thinking that the only people inside of this community should be enticed to watch this show.

ohferfuxsakes - 
RickStorm -  'Bout time

ttt

nice

Not comparing Fedor to Kimbo, but they need to make a separate commercial featuring Brett Rodgers. If Fedor gets Ko'ed they are fucked just like Elite XC

The Greatest fighters promo is cool. Must be a series of spots building up to fight footage.

THAT'S STREET

Who is Fedor fighting again?

good for him

i was under the impression that fedor owned his image rights

CRE - Wow that was a great commercial, too bad Rogers is going to leave him snoring in the cage

Don't be that hard on Rogers. I'm sure he has enough to keep Fedor interested for at least a minute or 2.

i hope they hype rogers a little. he has some great knockouts.

GladiatorGannon - 
CRE - Wow that was a great commercial, too bad Rogers is going to leave him snoring in the cage

Don't be that hard on Rogers. I'm sure he has enough to keep Fedor interested for at least a minute or 2.

CRE means that Rogers is going to knock out Fedor, not bore him to death.

Fedor is the fucking man. If you think Americans should be introduced to him on non-free TV, go burn your fucking flag!

Most of the footage in the CBS commercial I recognize from when he was training for Arlovski...they can't even get new training/sparring footage WTF.