*NEW* Eddie Bravo recalls his historic 03 ADCC win

To accompany their Bloodlines collection, which pays homage to the rich history of martial arts and combat sports, Roots of Fight has produced and released this mini-documentary which features Eddie Bravo discussing his victory over Royler Graice in 2003 at the ADCC Championship in Sao Paulo, Brazil.  Check it out. 

Wait Eddie tapped Royler? news to me....

;)

^^^Beat me to it.

t

NEW ??????

You mean that horse isn't dead yet?

Subd Phone Post

Auzzie - Did Eddie enter a top no gi bjj competition recently? When is he gonna roll with someone like marcela garcia

Marcelo is much larger than Eddie. Ive rolled with both and they have completely different styles.

chew22 - *NEW* ??????

You mean that horse isn't dead yet?

Lol Phone Post

Not again....... Phone Post

They must have really twisted his arm to get him to talk about that.

Auzzie -
Jason Chambers - 
Auzzie - Did Eddie enter a top no gi bjj competition recently? When is he gonna roll with someone like marcela garcia

Marcelo is much larger than Eddie. Ive rolled with both and they have completely different styles.

ok thanks. So do you think that eddie would have a chance of beating marcelo?

Not sure if serious Phone Post

I call bullshit. How could this have happened before Griffin and Bonnar fought?

Canooke - They must have really twisted his arm to get him to talk about that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PuYzPaTyec

Do you see a similarity!

Sub Phone Post

This implies that there was a time when he was not recalling it, no ?....

Was that Henry Atkins he beat at the North American trials?? anybody know??

Jason Chambers - Wait Eddie tapped Royler? news to me....

;)

Royler got tapped?!?! Damn, this Eddie Bravo dude's sick! He's gonna be tearing up the no-gi circuit for the next ten years. I can see him tapping Rico Rodriguez or even Kerr in the adcc absolute division in the next coming years. I think Joe Rogan will end up tapping Rickson in a handful of years also.

Auzzie - 
Jason Chambers - 

ok thanks. So do you think that eddie would have a chance of beating marcelo?

Are you joking?

Did this happen yesterday, I have never heard Eddie talk about this???   

I cant for the life of me think of another top grappler who brings up 1 match over and over again except Eddie. I love the guy but Jesus.