*NEW* Eddie Bravo recalls his historic 03 ADCC win

Caught_clean - I cant for the life of me think of another top grappler who brings up 1 match over and over again except Eddie. I love the guy but Jesus.

Werdum? Phone Post

But I thought Royler said he beat himself! Shame on Eddie to take credit for something he didn't do!

Eddie beat a legend- why wouldnt he market such a huge win?

He has built successful bjj "empire", with over 30 affiliates, several books, and DVD's.

If anything, I respect him for his success.

I believe he is over 40 years old. Why in the world should he ever compete again?

If I beat Royler Gracie in Brazil, when he was the previous multiple time ADCC champion (without a point scored on him I believe), I would have that victory tattoo'd on my back, and would tell everyone about it until the day I died.

^ Legit lol

Pernicious - I call bullshit. How could this have happened before Griffin and Bonnar fought?

Lulz Phone Post

radiobaby -  

crying here

Haha, good stuff radiobaby

What will Eddie do for the 10 year anniversary? It's not long now.

Jason Chambers - Wait Eddie tapped Royler? news to me....

;)
hey, eddie is finally talking about it. man, i thought he was going to go to the grave without yapping about it.

Sub in case I miss it 10th time round Phone Post

lol

When will the second episode come out? Where they interview the dude who punked GSP in high school?

Auzzie - Did Eddie enter a top no gi bjj competition recently? When is he gonna roll with someone like marcela garcia

Royler was the Marcelo of that day.

Caught_clean - I cant for the life of me think of another top grappler who brings up 1 match over and over again except Eddie. I love the guy but Jesus.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jxvIWiU7Q3s/TZlEYdR6NkI/AAAAAAAAC60/2PXK8P97Ooc/s1600/Wallid+Ismail.jpg

Did you seriously just compare Eddie to Royce?

Another thing about this whole match is that Royler never gave Eddie any credit for beating him and tapping him out.

From all the interviews I have read, Royler just dismisses the defeat as Eddie being very lucky.

In a way, I think it's a good troll job Eddie is doing to Royler- always mentioning the win, when Royler never gives him credit for it.

kying418 - Another thing about this whole match is that Royler never gave Eddie any credit for beating him and tapping him out.

From all the interviews I have read, Royler just dismisses the defeat as Eddie being very lucky.

In a way, I think it's a good troll job Eddie is doing to Royler- always mentioning the win, when Royler never gives him credit for it.

I can get down with this.

He has milked this for all it is worth. My God.

kying418 - Another thing about this whole match is that Royler never gave Eddie any credit for beating him and tapping him out.

They should rematch ... oh wait! Royler doesent want to.