New Netflix Foxcatcher documentary.

Jibbersbitch - How does this compare to the 30for30?? Phone Post 3.0
I thought it was just as good. A different perspective on it. Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely fantastic documentary.

I've followed this since it happened. Dave and Mark are my two favorite wrestler. One thing that's clear to everyone is DuPont was really disturbed, emotionally, and clearly was not of sound mind when he committed the murder. And yet he was convicted. I've never understood that. I never felt bad for him, but I did feel the system failed in that case.

When DuPont died, the wrestling community celebrated. Again, I don't get that. It's tragic. We lost an Icon, and a WONDERFUL human being. That will never change. It was also about an insane person doing the killing. Watch the documentary, every last person in it says he's crazy. I was really pleased to see the daughter has it in proper perspective.

Dave was an absolute genius on the mat, and from many accounts, brilliant off of it as well.

Tragic and heartbreaking.

. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - Absolutely fantastic documentary.

I've followed this since it happened. Dave and Mark are my two favorite wrestler. One thing that's clear to everyone is DuPont was really disturbed, emotionally, and clearly was not of sound mind when he committed the murder. And yet he was convicted. I've never understood that. I never felt bad for him, but I did feel the system failed in that case.

When DuPont died, the wrestling community celebrated. Again, I don't get that. It's tragic. We lost an Icon, and a WONDERFUL human being. That will never change. It was also about an insane person doing the killing. Watch the documentary, every last person in it says he's crazy. I was really pleased to see the daughter has it in proper perspective.

Dave was an absolute genius on the mat, and from many accounts, brilliant off of it as well.

Tragic and heartbreaking.
The daughter describing Du Ponts death was pretty moving. Phone Post 3.0

RZ - My take on the documentary is that the athletes need to feel some what responsible based on the guys evident lack of sanity but the police even more so especially letting him go to sleep after killing schultz. Phone Post 3.0

His insanity aside, DuPont gave these guys a career when they had no other avenues!

You cant blame them too much for looking the other way or downsizing certain actions.

The police training and staying on his property though was highly inappropriate.

Also one thing I found interesting from the Netflix doc was it came across like Schultz's son was a tad bit salty towards Jordanov.

I mean I kind of get it since Jordanov continued living and coaching on the DuPont property afterwards but it also wasnt like the guy had a ton of life options to move onto.

"In 2010, convicted murderer du Pont died in prison and bequeathed 80 percent of his estate to Yordanov and his relatives.[6] Du Pont was worth an estimated US$200 million in 1986.[7]"

Dam

Watched it yesterday.  It was an amazing documentary

yes very good documentary, this is more in depth than the movie or the 30 for 30, never knew about the Bulgarian wrestler and his relationship with du pont. VU for the OP Phone Post 3.0

Is this on amazon prime by chance? Haha Phone Post 3.0

it was waaaay better than the movie with channing tatum. strange there was no mark shultz that i can recall...

it was very good but i think they should have touched more on his coke use as the reason for him seeing people in tress and in walls

Winston Wolf - it was very good but i think they should have touched more on his coke use as the reason for him seeing people in tress and in walls

Valid point but I think they portrayed perfectly fine that he was a fucking weirdo whether he was using coke or not.

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - 
Winston Wolf - it was very good but i think they should have touched more on his coke use as the reason for him seeing people in tress and in walls

Valid point but I think they portrayed perfectly fine that he was a fucking weirdo whether he was using coke or not.

true and love your screen name.Im a huge fan of the Sopranoes.I been actually re watching the entire 8 seasons The Pine Barrens was my favorite episode

Winston Wolf -

true and love your screen name.Im a huge fan of the Sopranoes.I been actually re watching the entire 8 seasons The Pine Barrens was my favorite episode
Have to agree, best episode. For me, anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair - 
Winston Wolf -

Have to agree, best episode. For me, anyway. Phone Post 3.0

I wash my balls with ice water!

I havent watched it yet- but if I remember correctly Mark and Dave were never living on the Fox Catcher estate at the same time- thus, I could see how the documentary didnt really need to include Mark (especially if he didnt want anything to do with it)

kying418 - I havent watched it yet- but if I remember correctly Mark and Dave were never living on the Fox Catcher estate at the same time- thus, I could see how the documentary didnt really need to include Mark (especially if he didnt want anything to do with it)

in the first movie they were both living there at same time

Winston Wolf -
kying418 - I havent watched it yet- but if I remember correctly Mark and Dave were never living on the Fox Catcher estate at the same time- thus, I could see how the documentary didnt really need to include Mark (especially if he didnt want anything to do with it)

On a podcast interview mark had said that he and Dave never lived on the Foxcatcher ranch at the same time, that was one of his complaints about the accuracy of the movie Phone Post 3.0

ato316 - 
Winston Wolf -

On a podcast interview mark had said that he and Dave never lived on the Foxcatcher ranch at the same time, that was one of his complaints about the accuracy of the movie Phone Post 3.0

in the movie Mark moved there first and then Dave came later after DuPont begged and begged.Interesting the documentary didnt mention Mark much or at all ,Also interesting the documentary portrayedc Dave as DuPonts closest friend where as the movie it was Mark