New Netflix Foxcatcher documentary.

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair - Do you think he was fucking the Bulgarian dude?

I do.

#richbitch Phone Post 3.0

DuPont had both of his testicles removed after a horse riding incident, thus basically making him neutered..im really surprised the docu didn't bring this up..im not sure why the movie kind of portrayed DuPont as having homosexual urges

So DuPont was using cocaine then?sounds like meth too with the paranoia..im surprised all of the wrestlers didn't get up and leave when DuPont started waving guns around..he did this with Mark Schultz as well yet somehow Dave felt safe there?seems all the wrestlers were kind of taking advantage of DuPont...

AndyDANGER - To understand the thought process of the wrestlers in staying there even though they knew DuPont was crazy, you have to think about the absolute lack of support most wrestlers in the USA had. Before Foxcatcher most of them were eating scraps and had no money and spent all there time training, while living in tiny rooms. If your dream was to be an Olympian and you were barely scraping enough money together to eat and all of a sudden there was this guy offering you free room and board and state of the art facilities, as well as money just to keep doing what you were already doing I think you would put up with the weirdness Phone Post 3.0

I understand that but even after DuPont threatened one with a gun and told him to get out, the wrestler stayed..pretty silly of the wrestler imo..

damn, I gotta see this

Just watched it... Wow

Thanks OP

VU Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

It was NUTS! Phone Post 3.0

Someone asked Mark Shultz on Twitter why he was not in the documentary

@ELBushman07 I wanted nothing to do with it

That's his response. Phone Post 3.0

It's fucking sad but I'm just glad it wasn't worse. What if he killed a kid or burnt the house down they were in. It's crazy that they all stayed through his insanity. Phone Post 3.0

cawsie77 - Someone asked Mark Shultz on Twitter why he was not in the documentary

Dang I wonder why... Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Hurt -
cawsie77 - Someone asked Mark Shultz on Twitter why he was not in the documentary

I thought he may have wanted to be involved after the film. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

about to watch !!!

sub Phone Post 3.0

dam its not working

cawsie77 -
Clarence Hurt -

I thought he may have wanted to be involved after the film. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe because it involved Dave's family so much more than the 30for30 (which Mark was a big part of)? Phone Post 3.0

Winston Wolf - dam its not working
I just checked mine and seems to be working fine. Maybe you should call Netflix? Phone Post 3.0

ons ear - 
Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair - Do you think he was fucking the Bulgarian dude?

I do.

#richbitch Phone Post 3.0

DuPont had both of his testicles removed after a horse riding incident, thus basically making him neutered..im really surprised the docu didn't bring this up..im not sure why the movie kind of portrayed DuPont as having homosexual urges

So DuPont was using cocaine then?sounds like meth too with the paranoia..im surprised all of the wrestlers didn't get up and leave when DuPont started waving guns around..he did this with Mark Schultz as well yet somehow Dave felt safe there?seems all the wrestlers were kind of taking advantage of DuPont...

Just because he had his testicles removed doesn't mean he wasn't gay.

It sounded almost like Michael Jackson type of youth, with no real friends or even family to bond with in a social environment. Mybe he wasn't gay, but had no real way of dealing with people in a social or intimate manner.

Was kind of sad when they interviewed Dave's daughter and even she kind of felt sorry for du Pont because people were happy he was dead.

I had only heard bits and pieces and this doc tied many things together to paint a better picture of what happened (albeit biased I guess...but every documentary is in some way).

Macallan12 - 
Winston Wolf - dam its not working
I just checked mine and seems to be working fine. Maybe you should call Netflix? Phone Post 3.0

have stream not netflicks

How does this compare to the 30for30?? Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0