NEW NG Boarding Program!

ttt

up up

Just because your feet dont reach the bottom :-) lol:

LOL! IT'S ON NOW!

up

ttt

What a great deal. I want to send my whole team. I have met some great people through the live in program at the old NG. I even had a few over to me mums for the UFC and some grub. If any live ins want to fight before they go home we will hook them up.

TTT for NG!!!!

Count me in for that Chuck! See You in June!

up

also if anyone emailed me in the last few days please send them again, my email went down and went it was booted back p I lost EVERYTHING. Sorry for the delay and inconveience.

Cool Dave,
Your in buddy.

TTT for the NG live in program. A great way to get good fast. (Unless of coarse you go to the beach all day instead of train) Chris loves that.

up

ttt

Sounds like a great opportunity that is good for the sport. TTT

Goku brings up an excellent question

TTT for an answer

There are 6 rooms. I am sure they will be private for a while until more guys move in and I am still sure you will have some privacy.

I'm set to show up in mid June! I'm really looking forward to it.

ttt

Can someone post the specific address of the house people will be staying at? what date is this program going to start/stop? If there are 6 rooms and a lot of people, are you just gonna cram people into the rooms?

This sounds very interesting, and I might want to do this for 3 months over the summer.

Shouldn't be more than 2 in a room at a time. I dout there will ever be more than 6-7 in the house at a time.

tttttttttttttttt