NEW NG Boarding Program!

I'll be happy to be a live in chef if needed.:) hell I'll cook team meals if you want! just let me train, give me a pillow and a sleeping bag, a kitchen and i'm happy.:D

Carlo

TTT

Wow! this sounds really cool, and for everyone who doesnt know Orange county has more top notch ass running around it then most anywhere Ive seen!

Oh yeah......and Chris is a really good teacher!

ttt

that sounds awesome im going to look into that for real

Shucks, this is a sweet deal.

I made a deal to quit work and train to fight full time if Dr. Death Williams had pulled off a Boston Crab or, even better the Oklahoma Stampede.

Unfortunately, Ignashov nearly killed him in like 10 seconds. I'm stuck in the square world still. :)

Max

hey this is Shiloh.

I hate my pad, how bout i just move in?

if you dont mind the occasional naked girl running around.

Shilo... I wouldnt mind. We already have some teenage tail running rampant through here but I'm in no mood for a statatory case right now, your legal girls are invited even if you dont live here ;) How the hell ya been anyways?

To the guy who wanted to be the cook...say more things like that... you caught my ear with that proposition, seriously email me and maybe we can work on something...

Oh and we will have ENORMOUS Halo battles if anyone is into that.

*waits for all of Laimon's boys to come running :)*

lol ill brings some mullisha jockriding girls, you have probably already met them LOL

Johnny ringo, hit me up at rerox@rocketmail.com. I would honestly do it. We can work things out or something. I'll send you creds when i get your email. Take it easy,

Carlo Lamagna

up

TTT

Dont tell me Halo has replaced NHB Pool Volleyball? Ive already started my training regimen!

NHB Pool Vollyball was off the hook. Someone is drowning this year ;)

ttt

That someone wont be me, I have water wings! :-)

We'll see when my toes are in the waist band of your shorts pushing you under water floating Dave :)

ttt

$600 NG Boarding program.....

$100 unlimited training with the expert staff of NG!

$480 a room with a pool, pool table and HALO!

$20 (at least) for the company of pro fighters!

To have a place to escape my three screaming kids.....PRICELESS!

Where do I sign up Chris. I am assuming kids aren't included in that price. J/K Good Luck, and the shoulders getting stronger every day.