New Season of Bully... Think it'll be awesome?

I'll let you decide for yourself...

Mayhem I respect you as a fighter and hope you kick Jacares ass when you fight again. But this show looks scripted as hell.

Please God don't let the bully KO Arlovski.

at :37 you see andrei arlovski! OH SHIT

Going from fighter Fedor, to fighting random 'bullies'... how the mighty have fallen...

damn couple big name guys in that preview

Alvarez and Arlovski? Sweeeet.

Lookin forward to it

I guess I'm the only one here on MMA.TV that finds this show amusing.

Jake Shields looks especially dapper.

Hopefully Arlovski doesn't get KO'd!

Eddie Alvarez is gonna hurt somebody.

lol, scripted? Trust me, the new season, we took away the bullies ability to "pre-write" what they are gonna say...

I'll watch the Arlovski episode

bakalol - at :37 you see andrei arlovski! OH SHIT

Going from fighter Fedor, to fighting random 'bullies'... how the mighty have fallen...

This

Man it sucks to see where he is at the moment, career wise.

25 is the bully destroyer.

MayheM -  lol, scripted? Trust me, the new season, we took away the bullies ability to "pre-write" what they are gonna say...

So, you're saying, in S-1 they had the ability to 'pre-write'? How lame is that?

Realize it's not MM, but the producers, but to me, the show is pretty much  pro-wrasslin' dressed up in shabby clothes. Prob. will catch it to watch some Mayhem monkeying around now and then.

To MM - glad to see you got picked up for another season - not easy. Props on that part.

MayheM -  lol, scripted? Trust me, the new season, we took away the bullies ability to "pre-write" what they are gonna say...

Who cares?  The show is obviously not for those who are already finding a way to hate on it.

I'm gonna watch.  I enjoyed it last season "scripted" or not.

wow you guys didnt hold back on the mma fighters this year

Weren't some of the bullies also stuntmen hired to play bullies on the show?

I wonder if Mayhem will step in the cage, he'd probably kick the bully in the head during the submission round first NC in Bully Beatdown would be cool