NEW TRAINING STUFF

With SCRAPPETTE being in Texas for the last month and a half my hours at the gym have extended to almost 14 hours a day. It blows but last week I finally felt like I was getting used to the hours there and it feels good to be catching up on a lot of the things that have gotten put aside for a short while.

Anyway, the Triple Threat project (Taku, Wiggy, Scrapper) is still coming together rather nicely. Expect that project to be completed in the very near future.

The Scrapper/Taku's Intervals video, however, looks like it might get done much sooner. Over the last few years I've gotten tons of emails asking about different ways to utilize Taku's Intervals (usually by people that don't have access to a Versaclimber, Eliptical Runner, or Concept II Rower) and this video will deal with those requests. From bodyweight exercises, to Clubbells, Dumbells, Sandbags, jumpropes, as well as technical pointers on using the Versaclimber, this video is going to kick some serious ass.

I'll be keeping everyone posted!

Train hard,

SCRAP

Woohoo!

Cant wait to see that.

Yours
Beev

Sounds great...

ttmft!!!

t.

SCRAPPER I was looking at your webpage and your routines look great. However, pardon my ignorance, I have no idea where I should start. I'm willing to spend money but I would prefer to start with something cheap or free.

I'm looking to increase functional power and endurance.

amorphous,

You should start with Workout 1 or Round and Round.

These are SCRAPPER's best workouts for starting out.

Hope that helps

Yours,
Beev

amorphous beev is correct and when you get those down try sprints and swings as well as work out #2..

its all there on the site free just read...

CC

"Anyway, the Triple Threat project (Taku, Wiggy, Scrapper) is still coming together rather nicely. Expect that project to be completed in the very near future."

Is the Triple Threat project a program that incorporates HIT, singles & doubles, and bodyweight conditioning all together?
If so, I would be very interested in purchasing this!
I've always found it a bit difficult to put together my own programs, so I always appreciate something more comprehensive that takes out the guesswork.

Thanks guys.

Is the Triple Threat project a program that incorporates HIT, singles & doubles, and bodyweight conditioning all together?Do you mean High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or HIT, as in one set to failure? The Triple Threat will definitely include singles and doubles, my bodyweight stuff (completely new workouts), as well as Taku's sprint training. It's going to rock!SCRAP

"It's going to rock!"

What Scrapper *really* meant was that it's going to rock your world....

"Do you mean High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or HIT, as in one set to failure?"

Sorry!
I did mean "HIIT".
I was under the impression (perhaps mistakenly so?) that Taku's material was essentially HIIT.

Regardless, I have purchased material from both SCRAPPER and Wiggy and been very happy with the products from the both of them.
I've always wanted to give Taku's training methods a go but haven't done so yet.
This is one product (the Triple Threat) I'm going to keep my eyes open for!
Keep us informed :)

To quote: "Please Sir, can I have some more?"

Taku's stuff is HIIT by default. The sprint portion is all HIIT... the warm-ups, cool-downs, and ramp-up portions that are part of it turn it into a mix of Long Slow Distance (LSD) and HIIT.

Scrapper's stuff can be HIIT as well, as long as you keep the rests down to a reasonable but short level.....

Thanks for the info, RobRPM2222 :)