New Wandy pic

UPDATE: AUG 28, 2009

nose and ears next for Hollywand?

WTF is that thing... Thats some District 9 shyt right there.

audiophile26 - WTF is that thing... Thats some District 9 shyt right there.

LOL..District 9 was an awesome movie btw

It just looks like the skin around the eyes is tightened up a little. Maybe some scar tissue removed.

Its a little hard to compare a pic of him frowning to a pic of him smiling. Though I love the Hollywand nickname!

well... he doesn't look any prettier

lol Wand is no more the old wand. No intimidating look, looks very soft now.

For some reason this pisses me off.

I want the old Vanderlei back.

Another one of the reasons I like the ring better. It is smaller, so it is harder for guys to run away and play pitty-pat for points. It would have been a much better fight if both fighters engage.

theYak - 
JT42382 - 

No.......no it wasn't.

It was quite shallow, poorly acted and relatively poorly directed. There were a great many holes in the logic of the story and concept, as presented in the film. The photography was obnoxious, the transition from docu-style to straightforward fictional narrative was too poorly executed, as was most of what was to follow.

It had a great amount of potential, but was ultimately a poorly told story that had a few really good ideas. It was a conceptual gem that failed in execution.

well i guess we just have different tastes. I found it to be an awesome movie with an enthralling story line. The critics loved it too! which is rare for a sci-fi flick.

That's just awful. :(

Am going to have nightmares over that

credit whoever said Hollywand in the origial thread on this

Joan Rivers IMO

^^

=)

theYak - 
JT42382 - 

No.......no it wasn't.

It was quite shallow, poorly acted and relatively poorly directed. There were a great many holes in the logic of the story and concept, as presented in the film. The photography was obnoxious, the transition from docu-style to straightforward fictional narrative was too poorly executed, as was most of what was to follow.

It had a great amount of potential, but was ultimately a poorly told story that had a few really good ideas. It was a conceptual gem that failed in execution.

LOL ^ this blow hard right here.

^you Brazilian CRE?

lol the eyes do look like apple