Newly signed UFC fighter refusing to fight Muslims

Russian MMA fighter Rinat Fakhretdinov has signed a contract with the UFC. The athlete announced this on his page on Instagram.

“Guys, I didn’t want to talk to the last, but it’s no longer an option to hide it! I still can't believe it, but we're in the UFC! We are in the best league in the world. I am an ordinary guy from the region who came to Moscow back in 2011 to work. Sometimes I worked three jobs, and in order to keep myself busy in the evening, I signed up for a combat sambo section ... And off we go! I never quit training.

I know there are many guys in Russia who deserve to fight there more than me, but would anyone refuse such an invitation and a chance? From Dana himself! I think not, so I’ll be on the gas! I will not speak loud words, but I will do my best to be remembered for a long time in the world of MMA! Tatar from the red book - in the UFC! " - wrote Fakhretdinov in his "instagram".

2 Likes

Mixed martial arts fighter Rinat Fakhretdinov announced that he voluntarily renounces the Gorilla Fighting Championship (GFC) champion belt. The 28-year-old athlete attributed this decision to his religious beliefs.

“I respect everyone! And this is just my principle and my personal vision! I don’t ask anyone for an opinion on whether it’s right or wrong. I will say again: this is my personal opinion and right, I do not impose on anyone.

According to my religious convictions, I do not fight with my brothers, and now the applicants are Faridun Odilov and Dauren Ermekov. They are Muslims and I cannot fight my brothers. A fight is a fight, you need to tune in to it, go out. We need to fight. I can't fight my brothers like that, and I don't want to go out to suffer nonsense in a cage and punch them in the face.

In fairness, I have to defend the belt with any opponent. Whom the league will name - I have to go out. In my opinion, I cannot fight Muslims. I did everything GFC, everything I wanted. It was a good springboard for me. I decided to leave the belt.

I want the guys to fight for this belt, maybe it will be an impetus for them. I am by no means saying that I will not return. Let's see who will be the champion. Let's not think ahead. I left this belt so as not to violate my principles! " - quotes Fakhretdinov GFC.

![](upload://arAE9jrV3evDwNpvcFEcNz75SCl.jpeg)

the guy looks very much like a well-known terrorist Saiyd Buryatsky

![](upload://fpHBnRhAXLqhqKiI2sYX0plYTB0.jpeg)

4 Likes

What weight division is he in?

See ya!

1 Like

Hopefully they shitcan him then. Dude is an unknown to 99% of the ufc audience and trying to call shots. Fuck him right in the pussy.

20 Likes
omnigath -

What weight division is he in?

MW, could probably fight in WW 

Nice pre-duck of ol khamzat

6 Likes

Respect for anyone putting their principles above monetary and career gains. Americans, being materialistic soulless money-worshipping peons, will find this puzzling or even immoral lol

1 Like

touch -

the guy looks very much like a well-known terrorist Saiyd Buryatsky

![](upload://fpHBnRhAXLqhqKiI2sYX0plYTB0.jpeg)

Resisting Russian war crimes is heroic. Russians are the true terrorists, committing horrific war crimes in the Caucasus, Syria (bombing civilian hospitals), not to mention crimes in Ukraine and Georgia. Oh and shooting that Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.

3 Likes

lol sure thing buddy!

4 Likes

Warcrimes and politics of terror in Chechnya

372 pages documenting Russian savagery in Chechnya. Read it if you want to get depressed.

Then you call people resisting your genocide and rape "terrorists". Nope, aint buying it.

3 Likes

go on, tell me how you really feel!

4 Likes
GarlicSauce -

Warcrimes and politics of terror in Chechnya

372 pages documenting Russian savagery in Chechnya. Read it if you want to get depressed.

Then you call people resisting your genocide and rape "terrorists". Nope, aint buying it.

Then he shouldn't be signing for an American organisation then and compete in a sport wholey created in the west. 

6 Likes

I really don’t see the issue.

When I started at McDonalds in the late 80’s, and all meat wasn’t at least 90% halal, it was McDonalds DUTY to find me suitable tasks, or die.

The UFC will have the baddest janitors on the planet, and that’s as real as it gets.

3 Likes

Russian terrorism and war crimes in Ukraine

You can see that raping defenseless young women is especially a favorite tool of Russians. It's practically unwritten official policy.

1 Like

good good boy. now go blow yourself up around as much Russian infidels as possible, there are 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven 

9 Likes
touch -

good good boy. now go blow yourself up around as much Russian infidels as possible, there are 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35422437

Russian war crimes in Georgia

The world won't forget your state terrorism. The truth will come out. Keep being Putin's slave.

1 Like
GarlicSauce - 
touch -

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35422437

Russian war crimes in Georgia

The world won't forget your state terrorism. The truth will come out. Keep being Putin's slave.

LOL.

It’s only been 20 years and “the world” forgot 9/11.

We’re in the transitional global NWO, all will be forgotten to the highest bidder.

#NeverForget…the ummm…the ummm…uhhhhhhh…

You know the thing!

God bless America!..err…We the people!

I have a dream!!!

Mission Accomplished!!

Dear Dana, please sign executive UFC order 11011, "All signed fighters must fight all roster members, or be strapped to a 500-pack of pork hot dogs and blown up live on UFC ABC primetime.