Newly signed UFC fighter refusing to fight Muslims

Keep religion out of it....... 

Floppy Divac - 

Hopefully they shitcan him then. Dude is an unknown to 99% of the ufc audience and trying to call shots. Fuck him right in the pussy.

take it easy there floppy, I don’t think he’s trying to “call his shots” he’s just announcing that he doesn’t want to fight Muslims.

Fuck Islam and any one who supports it

1 Like

He’ll probably be making jihad with those guys soon in the future and doesn’t want any bad blood getting in the way.

BrckNoHitBk -
SportScience -
HillboFrateTrane -
SportScience -

Good for him. If he doesn't want to fight his fellow muslims so be it.

No reason to hate the guy for his decision. I mean personally I think it may be hard to get the belt if he is not taking fights. Especially if other muslims are contenders or champions in his division. Muslims are bad mother fuckers in fighting so I imagine this will be a hard road for the man.

But yeah, no hate on the guy for not wanting to fight his brothers. Israel does not want to fight Kumaru Usman as far as I know because they are from the same country.

The hate on this forum is weak sauce. Grow up.

He can’t do business that way in the states as it violates the civil rights act. There’s millions of examples of Muslims competing against one another, so he can’t claim religious freedom. 

Hey man, calm down with all the “He can’t do this” “Civil rights act” “Millions of examples” “Religious freedom” talk.

The guy doesn’t want to fight other muslims. Ok so be it. Lets see how that works out for him.

Most likely it doesn’t work out for him, too many good muslims gunning for the belts. And way more to come.

Unless he does not want a belt? Then who cares fight whoever.

SportScience

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

BrckNoHitBk

33328 / 11 years = 3029.8 posts per year

3029.8 / 365 = 8.3 posts a day

That’s some sad shit. Get your priorities in order son. Call your mother.

1 Like
WATHUNT -

Muslims piss me off with this bullshit. I had a Muslim uber driver who refused to stop so I could get some food on the way home because of some bullshit religious reason. Don't work in a job if you're not willing to do what's asked of you.

bwahaha what he wanted was more important.

please, my tip?

Joshinho -
Floppy Divac - 

Hopefully they shitcan him then. Dude is an unknown to 99% of the ufc audience and trying to call shots. Fuck him right in the pussy.

take it easy there floppy, I don’t think he’s trying to “call his shots” he’s just announcing that he doesn’t want to fight Muslims.

saying he doesn’t want to fight Muslims, implies he would fight them if he were told, and is not an attempt to call the shots.

stating that you will not fight Muslims, making it clear you would not do so if told, is an attempt to call the shots.

not that I care. who the fuck is this guy. it’s the language issue that I seek to clarify 

I expected it to be some maga dork 

fired

touch -

go on, tell me how you really feel!

And I would add, "tell me how my ass tastes" for good measure. 

Joshinho -
Floppy Divac - 

Remember when anderson was crying about brazilians fighting each other? Remember Dana’s reaction?

Gonna be nothing but fellow dagis offered, keep him shelved while he keeps saying no but never cut him. That's how they used to play the game, wonder if the new owners will play or flex on this.

He's free to do whatever he wants about accecpting fights just as the ufc is within their rights to cut him if it becomes an issue.

touch -

good good boy. now go blow yourself up around as much Russian infidels as possible, there are 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven 

Lol

SportScience -

No reason to hate the guy for his decision. I mean personally I think it may be hard to get the belt if he is not taking fights. Especially if other muslims are contenders or champions in his division. Muslims are bad mother fuckers in fighting so I imagine this will be a hard road for the man.

But yeah, no hate on the guy for not wanting to fight his brothers. Israel does not want to fight Kumaru Usman as far as I know because they are from the same country.

Yeah, now do a Christian man who refuses to fight fellow Christians. Lol. Muslims are the worst religion in history. They are a stain on humanity. 

I’m OK with him going back to working 3 jobs. Nothing for or against him. It’s his decision.

"I worked 3 jobs, and to keep busy in the evenings..." 

Shut your fucking lying mouth, jesus christ I swear nobody spews bullshit at the rate MMA fighters do

sub-contractor, has a right to fight who he wants

KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole -
SportScience -

Yeah, now do a Christian man who refuses to fight fellow Christians. Lol. Muslims are the worst religion in history. They are a stain on humanity. 

If a Christian fighter did not want to fight Christians. So be it. I don’t care.

Muslims are the worst religion? Muslims are not a religion you dunce. Islam is a religion. In the same way that Christians are not a religion. Christianity is a religion.

Furthermore picking one religion over another as the worst in histroy is a hilarious task that you will never get to the bottom of. But to pick Islam as the worst in history is especially hilarious.

Bukkaked by Bombers -

Fuck Islam and any one who supports it

Meh, not cool man

SportScience -
KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole -
SportScience -

If a Christian fighter did not want to fight Christians. So be it. I don’t care.

Muslims are the worst religion? Muslims are not a religion you dunce. Islam is a religion. In the same way that Christians are not a religion. Christianity is a religion.

Furthermore picking one religion over another as the worst in histroy is a hilarious task that you will never get to the bottom of. But to pick Islam as the worst in history is especially hilarious.

Islam is easily the worst. All religions suck. But there’s levels to this lol. 

1 Like