Ngannou Shutting Up Fury

Ngannou just shut up Tyson Fury by correctly implying MMA is better than boxing for real fights

"Your only chance is in the boxing ring, with the boxing rules.

When you step off out that ring, you better stay 5 metres away from me before talking your shit.

Because if I lose it?

You’re gonna have a really bad time, my friend.

So, respect the fact that boxing is protecting us. The rules of boxing is protecting us.

Without that, you are nothing in front of me.

I beat you everyday. Twice on Sunday."

6 Likes

How does pissing hot work overseas, because that’s why Fury pulled outta his latest fight. Times his cycle wrong, wasn’t gonna pass any test. Plain and simple. Fury’s a fucking goofy doucher :clown_face:

Fury sure didn’t LOOK like he was roiding ha ha. But who knows.

I’m just thrilled even boxing media and boxers know MMA top guys can fuck them up in a real fight or MMA rules, and that Ngannou, even for the HUGE paydays he makes from boxing, still seems a MMA guy at heart.

5 Likes

When Francis says- if I lose it…

Don’t think anyone wants to see that shit. Would be terrifying

2 Likes

Not for the fight with Francis you absolute fucking smooth brain. I’m talking about him ducking Usyk. He’s obviously back on the juice from the latest pics, he knows Usyk is gonna whoop that ass, but he was gonna piss hot.

2 Likes

It just cracks me up that AJ and Fury havent fought each other after like a decade of people wanting it, but have now fought the same MMA guy within 3 months.

The joys of being a boxing fan eh…

13 Likes

Francis is a fucking smart dude he just doesn’t look the part.

2 Likes

We have 2 high ranked crossover fights in MMA.

Couture/Toney and Sylvia/Mercer

Its 50/50.

2 Likes

The difference is Ngannou already proved he can hang for 10 rounds with Fury in boxing. MMA rules and smaller gloves would only favor Ngannou.

3 Likes

I do think ngannou wins an MMA fight… Im just saying the idea the mma fighter wins every time is false.

1 Like

Take your :clown_face: reaction, put it on a teaspoon and heat it up over a lighter until it turns into a viscous, brown liquid. Get a syringe, pull your pants down, find a throbbing vein in your roast beef like labia, and inject all 50cc’s of that shit into your pussy so you can continue on the nasty trip you must be on, faggotpotamus rex.

1 Like

He looks like shit

Lemme see if I can find a braille version of the picture of an obviously roided Fury for your Three Blind Mice ass

Fury has popped before and he has never really had the physique that would make you think he’s on the sauce, just saying

1 Like

Every time, of course not. 9 out of 10 times, very likely.

As an example, Ngannou showed decent wrestling against Stipe (2nd bout) and Gane. Against boxers, you don’t need great wrestling, his would be more than enough. He would G’n’P them all, that he takes them down with wrestling or with a punch/kick.

Anyway, top boxers might be making way more money, but it still stings their pride that MMA guys are better FIGHTERS. Ngannou used that to shut Fury up.

1 Like

Right now it looks like 5 out of 10.

1 Like

Because they don’t have the balls to come compete in MMA.

I wonder if PFL can change that a bit.

2 Likes

Goddamnit, I wanted to start a schtick with the :clown_face: reaction every time I got one. I can’t fucking keep up. You faggots win………but I’ll be back.

3 Likes

Yes. I’ll always root for Ngannou against any Boxer.:facepunch:t3: