NHB Marines in Iraq....

up

No BOOZE that whole islamic thing, plus it might not make it, mail does not get treated kindly. KWAY when I was in during the first one people where very kind and did not forget us, just doing my little part.

I have some old King of the Cage videos I will send if you are interested. A good 10 hours worth of entertainment.

Hey Aaron,

Sending out a package from work today. I have some issues of Grappling magazine, as well as FCFighter and other "martial arts" mags.

I will talk to the guys that train with me tomorrow night and put another package together with stuff they fork over as well.

Best of luck to your buds!

Again and again, you guys are the greatest.

As for booze.... vodka with green food coloring or whisky in empty listerine bottles always worked! NOT that I am advocating that... I'm just sayin....

Arron

I am mailing out a very heavy package today after work. There are between 2 - 3 years worth of FCF Magazines, probably about a year's worth of Ultimate Athlete, 3 commemorative programs from UFC 45 for the three Marines you named in your original post, and a lot of VHS tapes of older UFCs (I think the most recent one I had was 41 or 42) and some other older fight shows. I think there were probably over 20 tapes in the box, but I didn't count.

If you have contact with Cpl. Hartrick, please let me know if everything gets there intact, if possible.

Semper Fi.

Respectfully:

Fred (AD Marine 1973 - 77)

swells with pride at UG members sending happiness overseas

ttt

Arron:

I'll send you copies of the MACHADO 12 on DVD soon so you can pass it on to them.

The DVD for FIELD COMBAT SYSTEM which blends the MACHAD0 12 with R.A. TACTICS is almost complete. Standby on that.

DCGONZ

Tom has been 'warned' of the impending shippments and he will email me when he gets everything!

Arron

Package Sent!

arron who do you train with?
e-mail me

Shannon Ritch, Pridefighter11@hotmail.com

Thanks...

up

Shannon- You have mail.

Arron

oh... by the way... TTT

Arron,

would they like some instructionals?? email me at grappler240@aol.com to discuss details.

later,

Ronnie

ttt

ttt

up