Nick Diaz: GSP Isn't Down to Fight Me

da Vinci 81 - Diaz is simply tugging on the shirt of GSP desperately trying to get noticed. It's kind of funny, but kind of sad too.

He knows where all the best WW's in the world are so why is he hiding in Strikeforce?

Nick Diaz is busy fighting in Dream where the real mma fighters are. Not fighting where the best athletes are.

Monsters Ball - lol @ Nick thinking he could beat GSP.

Does Nick realize that GSP is in the UFC and he isn't?

Nick is the perfect example of why people say drugs are bad for you.

Why is it funny to think Nick could beat GSP?  Nick Diaz has awesome boxing that always suprises people and the kind of active rangy guard that GSP wouldn't control as easily as everyone else he's fought if it did go to the ground.  Nick Diaz actually is a 10 times more deserving opponent than Dan Hardy, or re-run matches like Hughes, Alves, Koschek or Fitch.

Porkchop - GSP would fucking own Diaz what are you all smoking? Diaz has good hands but GSP would just own him on the ground.

Judging by this interview, Diaz still doesnt understand that the UFC is an exclusive fight league that he needs to be signed with in order to fight GSP.....what a dumbass.

Actually, I think you are the one that doesn't understand.  Nick Diaz is the champion of Strikeforce, just like Wandy was the champ of Pride when they faced him off with Chuck.  Also, Nick Diaz is very friendly with Dana and has fought in UFC.  If Dana pulled the trigger, it'd be done.  

Holy        

Fucking           

A      

D      

H       

D

Nick would fight GSP anytime, GSP wants no part of diaz.

Nick Diaz owes Jay Hieron a fight.

da Vinci 81 - Diaz is simply tugging on the shirt of GSP desperately trying to get noticed. It's kind of funny, but kind of sad too.

He knows where all the best WW's in the world are so why is he hiding in Strikeforce?

hiding in strikeforce??? i dont understand....
write to dana white.....sign him already.....

Makes sense that GSP would be scared to fight him, I mean Nick has been consistantly fighting and beating top 5 oppositon and GSP has been fighting fringe top 10 guys in a watered down organization.

^^ see what I did there??

Well since Nick just showed Dana exactly why he shouldn't be hired, the match probably isn't going to happen anytime soon.

TTT

That was a painful interview, he is fucked in the head.

I always like watching Nick's interviews. He is always looking around like he's waiting for someone to jump him.

Monsters Ball - 
OMA (tm) - Nick could beat GSP and his MEAT at the same time!!!

-OMA (tm) 

No he would lose badly to GSP. GSP is too quick for Nick.

Coming from the guy that said Hendo would SMASH OUT Shields!!!

LOL!

-OMA (tm)

i made it to 2:30, great fighter but not such a great, uhhhh, what, uhmmm, interviewee

DIAZTTT

gsp by what ever he wants. it's getting harder and harder to watch diaz's interviews, what the heck is wrong with that guy

TTT

LOL @ Diaz putting his mug on the camera throwing his hands up at the end!!!

How would GSP clown Diaz?

edit: referring to mmareview

By taking him down and beating the shit out of him on the ground like Fitch, Alves, Penn, Serra, Hughes, etc...

Diaz has struggled against top wrestlers and GSP has arguably the best td's and top game in MMA. Diaz is good off his back, but not good enough to stop GSP.