Nick Diaz: GSP Isn't Down to Fight Me

First off all, being "respectful" doesn't have anything to do with winning or clowning Nick Diaz.  But he is not universally respect or loved either.  He greased in his fight with BJ Penn and Sean Sherk.

da Vinci 81 - edit: referring to mmareview

By taking him down and beating the shit out of him on the ground like Fitch, Alves, Penn, Serra, Hughes, etc...

Diaz has struggled against top wrestlers and GSP has arguably the best td's and top game in MMA. Diaz is good off his back, but not good enough to stop GSP.

His top game CONTROL is the best, but his top game itself is not the best.  If Dan Hardy could hang around with GSP on top for 5 rounds...GSP would have his hands full with Diaz.  Diaz also has a very cautious boxing game, not like Hardy's style.  Diaz has looked awesome recently and his TD defense is very good.  You can say a lot of things about Nick Diaz but he is not the kind of guy you want to play around BJJ with for 5 rounds.

MB, I think you are a dick half the time and we get along the other half...........

Im not sure what to think of you........

But you laughed at the idea of Jake beating Hendo!!!!....... Thats a FACT!!!

-OMA (tm): "laughed" is a lose term for scoffed at!

MMAReview - 

By taking him down and beating the shit out of him on the ground like Fitch, Alves, Penn, Serra, Hughes, etc...

Diaz has struggled against top wrestlers and GSP has arguably the best td's and top game in MMA. Diaz is good off his back, but not good enough to stop GSP.

His top game CONTROL is the best, but his top game itself is not the best.  If Dan Hardy could hang around with GSP on top for 5 rounds...GSP would have his hands full with Diaz.  Diaz also has a very cautious boxing game, not like Hardy's style.  Diaz has looked awesome recently and his TD defense is very good.  You can say a lot of things about Nick Diaz but he is not the kind of guy you want to play around BJJ with for 5 rounds.

I disagree. GSP would have no problems with Diaz's ground game. He's shown time and time again he can hang with anyone on the ground and make them look foolish. Diaz would be no exception.

Lots of guys have survived with Diaz on the ground but nobody has been able to stop GSP from imposing his will so far.

Monsters Ball - 
MMAReview - How would GSP clown Diaz?

How would he not? GSP is a much better person. Somebody everyone respects. He's a great champion in the best org with the deepest talent.

He's never had to schedule fights around his pot smoking habit. He's never assaulted anyone like Diaz did Saturday. He's never went on a tirade and flipped everyone off like Diaz has.

GSP is pretty much respected world wide as a person whereas Diaz will probably never garner respect for anything other than his ability to beat people up.

And all that has to do with a fight how?
GSP couldn't tap Hardy, but he's going to tap Diaz?
Who is the last guy GSP clean KO'd?
The only way GSP woud win is another takedown fest.

MMAReview - 

Have you forgotten who you're talking about? Diaz wouldn't contend in the UFC. Lets see him fight Alves, Fitch or Kos.

Diaz would give gsp an awesome fight

nut hugger

Diaz wouldnt win I like Nick and i am not a gsp fan one bit but i dont see Nick taking it

2 0 - Motherfucking 9

Nick Diaz is the realest.

Ariel could interview a brick wall and he would still put great footage.

Mad fucking props buddy. 

inf0 - 

Drugs may be bad for you, but Jesus is worse.

=)

Nick or Jake are two of the top fighters that would give GSP an interesting battle.

sigh ..you know Whatever

considering this would be in the UFC and Nick hardly ever won in the UFC I doubt this very much lol

Dunno if Nick would beat GSP , but GSP would sure as hell leave the Octagon showing signs of having been in a fight.

• Fight will be judged on the size of the Mob brought!

- Effective Mob Control.

- Mob Mentality and Mob Damage.

- Octagon Control.

Nick beats up Gsp standing and gets LnP'ed if Gsp gets the td it would be a good fight .

Nicks always glancing everywhere around him as if someones gonna jump him lol

Diaz would get owned, like never before.