Nick Diaz: GSP Isn't Down to Fight Me

I am a big fan of Nick Diaz, but GSP beats him by cut every time...

Dana White and the UFC are going to stay away from Nick Diaz for awhile. They do not want to associate themselves with last weekends fiasco.

Nick Diaz will fucking steal GSP's soul and force him to retire.

BJJkilla - Nick would fight GSP anytime, GSP wants no part of diaz.

If you really think that you are retarded..

gsp would lay on him for 5 rounds

Nick would first need to sign with the UFC and then he would have to beat a top five guy. I'm not sure either would happen. Plus Jake has dibs on GSP if he jumps ship.

this entire interview is

"I am pretty over being in Strikeforce. GSP, please get dana to get me back in the ufc. I even prefer DREAM to Strikeforce."

Nick would be on his back the whole figh

I like Nick, but GSP schools him

Don't think GSP could finish him but he'd win. Wouldn't this look a lot like Nick/Sherk?

Diaz interviews are the most annoying shit in the world.

"well you know um, i was um, u know um"

i wish they would just get him a transltor that interview would be like 1 minute long.

Uh... Diaz would lose 50-45.

But he'd say he won in all the post-fight interviews.

"I-uh don no wat this mma judges are watchin' man... I wun that fight... he just held me down, i mean he punched me in the face like 2000 times, but he didn't hurt me... fuck. shit"

unfortunately wrestling wins....again.

I like Nick.... but come on

GSP would control him for the W

And i would put $ on it

Nick Diaz fan for life.

Nick should fight someone in the top 10 first before he starts calling GSP out.

da Vinci 81 - lol @ Diaz thinking GSP should call him out.

He probably doesn't give two shits about him.

smoke more weed nick...seriously, smoke more weed.

"You know that Nick Diaz NEVER gets dominated or finished...EVER"

Can't believe I'm reading that. You forgot about KJ already? Dominated for 5 minutes straight. Dropped multiple times, cut up like a roast beef, eye swollen shut. Leaking from all the holes in his face.

GSP would tool Diaz with ease, round after round, doing whatever the hell he wanted. Because Diaz is simply inferior. There's nothing he does that GSP doesn't have an answer for.

lol two of his last three fights have been against Scott Smith and Frank Shamrock..lololool.maybe he'll bring nate jake and melendez in there with him so he has a better chance.

GSP is a world-class professional athlete.

Diaz is a drug-using street thug.

Of couse GSP wants nothing to do w/Diaz.

Why would he?

GSP is going to what? wrestle him to death?

Nick isnt going to get tired and will not be positionally molested on the ground by GSP.

Nick will never stop trying to hit him either.

It may be a loss for diaz, but It would be a win for the fans and he has a far better chance than most of the ufc does.

WAR DIAZ.