Nick Diaz is single-handedly...

Exposing the everything that is wrong with MMA-prize fighting. By Nick simply being Nick, he has openly exposed the manipulation of horrible rules (ie. point fighting), terrible judging (ie. Cecil Peoples, and peek-aboos), and now testing positive for of all things...f-ing weed?

Enjoy it while it last folks, you will never see another fighter like this..in a world that is ruled by "the man" and his subordinate yes-men. People like Nick are a dieing breed. I realize most of the sheeple wish he would just go away so they could continue to exist in a happy, scripted world. Sad thing is, eventually he will. But he will be missed.
Just putting this out there for him to know that he has made a difference...just by being himself with all his faults. Essentualy...human.

LOL!! That's epic!

Next you'll be telling me that something other than "winning" matters :\ ;)

You also forgot he showed weed doesn't make you into the stereotype fat lazy stoner.
This is the time of point fighting and manipulating the morons via media "go get some fans jon" "kimbo isnt/is a fighter".

As said for all his faults he is a fantastic fighter and aside from agreeing and having the odd chuckle at his comments i value his integrity, aside from his mma related comments "fake titty mutant bitches" seems a fair description of whats deemed "beauty" in my eyes aswell.

Nick is gonna be one of those fighters i always remember, 2011 he put on a show in all 3 of his fights standing with santos and daley then retiring penn

Damn, on some level I agree with you. I don't think of him the same way to the extent you do. I look at it like; he just does his own thing. I don't know that he's any type of trail blazer (maybe a tree blazer, heeeyyooooo). The judges have always been crap, long before Diaz put on gloves. I don't agree on your point system idea though. And in the bigger scheme of things, Diaz isn't that important. GSP isn't all that important. Silva isn't all that important. They're just fighters and we're just fans.

7-5 in the UFC is what he will be known for. Nothing more, Nothing less

I'm ok with there never being another fighter like Nick in the ufc ever again. It's not like he's some great, irreplaceable fighter. His antics inside the ring and out certainly leave a lot to be desired as far as how he acts and handles himself. And his inability to not smoke weed when his job is on the line shows he has fucked up priorities.

Swimming upstream against "the man" is great when there's a cause behind it. Whatever Nick diaz is doing, is fucking stupid. Phone Post

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 7-5 in the UFC is what he will be known for. Nothing more, Nothing less

Really? Thanks. I didn't know that.

BasBang - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 7-5 in the UFC is what he will be known for. Nothing more, Nothing less

Really? Thanks. I didn't know that.

Yea man, just read the replies. Of course he will have his small niche of hardcore fans but outside of that he is just a 7-5 fighter. Outside of internet forums he is just a slightly above average fighter at best

Intergalactic - What difference did he make? Nick Diaz is not some revolutionary leader like you're making him out to be. Stop trying to spin shit. Nick Diaz is just your regular fuck-up...and you want his penis in your mouth. Fag.

Lol.. You're a dick Phone Post

Randy is 16 and 8 in the UFC.

his record is nill compared to the impact he has had on MMA.

: )

japetto - 

16 and 8 is a solid record. That is a 2-1 win/loss ratio. Nick is 1 fight better then a 500 fighter. Also we can't compare the level of competition, I like Josh Neer and Jeremy Jackson and Drew Fickett as much as anyone but let's be for real here. More then half of Nicks fights in the UFC were against guys not ranked in the top 3. Almost every fight Randy had he fought someone who was top 3

Nick is no legend but he is one of the most EXCITING FIGHTERS OF ALL TIME REGARDLESS of his win loss record. People love to watch him fight win or lose. He is simply one of the toughest mofos out there.

Intergalactic - What difference did he make? Nick Diaz is not some revolutionary leader like you're making him out to be. Stop trying to spin shit. Nick Diaz is just your regular fuck-up...and you want his penis in your mouth. Fag.

HAHA!! You see? Hes' even helping kids like this slowly come out of the closet and for the rest of us to exercise tolerance. Good work Nick.

I love how someone can show up to a title fight and miss weight by 1.5 lbs and he is showing disrespect to the company, the belt, his opponents and his fans but when someone shows up to a title fight with weed in their system and all of a sudden he is the champion for moral rights and is a dying breed of real men who will stand up for whats right. Even though result is the same. Washes the title fight. Phone Post

rip true legend :(

one day my kids will remember you Diaz, i will tell them that you was the realest mf in the game..

japetto -

Epic fights and holding titles makes his record almost entirely irrelevant. Phone Post

Though I was outspoken against Nick in the Condit fight, I do support the guy and I want to see him continue in the sport.

I don't think that fighters should be tested for marijuana but the bottom line is that he knew they would and he had way too much on the line to risk that.

At any rate, I hope he takes his slap on the wrist seriously and comes back to the sport. He is too good of a fighter/character to quit.

*edited for a cluster fuck of a post lol

i forget the title of this thread