Nick Diaz, The Victim

Had one in a life time opportunity, big ass fan base, but lets not improve wrestling and smoke weed everyday, then cry how world is against him

1 Like

Woah I still remember that, holy shit at 12 years ago

1 Like

Somebody once told me that life is hard and it’s going to be full of suffering. The best that you can do is to bring the minimal amount of self-inflicted suffering upon yourself on top of what life already has in store for you. Feels like Nick could have benefited from this advice at some point.

5 Likes

I love Nick. But there is then and now. And then he decided to walk away for a bit. People are still waiting for him to come back.

I’m still mad about the Anderson fight… if he could have pushed more, he would have. That was the end.

He tried, but got countered rly good, dont remember which round, but something probably in 3-4, near cage, his head shook rly good that made him to think twice

1 Like

He moved up in weight and fought the greatest striker in mma history for 5 rounds and fought well. That same guy knocked out 3 different LHW’s all in the first round, including a former champion of that division

1 Like

you mean he stopped using steroids when USADA began

1 Like
5 Likes

Daley vs nick damn what a fight

1 Like

That’s the moment he became a legend. All them ufc fighters were terrified of Paul Daley and only wrestled him. But not Nick

2 Likes

Daley fan 100% but respect Nick for that fight, among other things

1 Like

That fight was the loudest I’ve ever screamed during a fight. Both times Nick got dropped I was going crazy and I even woke up my parents lol

The Diaz bros are the biggest snowflakes in ufc history

1 Like

Passive Nick

Same fight Anderson Silva popped for PEDs, he was suspended for 6 months I think. Joke.

1 Like

both brothers have a bad attitude which isnt intriguing to me because im not a teenager with a chip on my shoulder or wanna be thug who likes that crap. they got treated the same as 99% of ufc fighters but they are so hard headed that they refused to play ball with ufc. i dont blame them but dont feel sorry for then either.

1 Like

The ufc fucked him by giving him 2 title shots in a row and then a moneybag with the GOAT?

blech

Yup. Total joke

USADA. Not the ufc