Nick Diaz, The Victim

Usada did fuck him (before he voluntarily took 5 years of his prime off). But that’s not what he’s complaining about:

“These motherf—ers are lucky,” he wrote over footage of the win. “I got f—ed over my whole career. Otherwise I have the UFC belt by now maybe both of them.”

The footage was of his Strikeforce fight. But I’m still pretty sure he’s talking about USADA or the commission. He always calls them dorks and talks about how much he hates them. Pretty sure him and Dana have always had a solid relationship. Like you said, they gave him two total shots in a row, and then the Anderson Silva fight

The commission also took away perhaps his single most impressive win against Takanori Gomi. But we all know he won that fight

3 Likes

Yeah specifically Nick was jealous that GSP had someone bring him water lol

Nick has tins of fans that would love to have been his water boy.

The thing with the Diaz Brothers, more so with Nick, is that often times it seems their own choices is what leads to a more difficult path, however the way the Diaz brothers are wired, having this self imposed chip on their shoulder gives them an edge for motivation to train harder than most.

1 Like

i went

1 Like

5 years was too severe,but Nick is a 3 time repeat offender that doesn’t learn.

There was a Daley vs Diaz thread here one time and Daley posted in it. He answered a bunch of questions. It was really cool. Not sure if someone can find the thread. But I suck at that.

2 Likes

edit

20 of them , i have no idea which one

1 Like

True, but weed was/is legal in his home state.

I mean he should’ve just quit smoking with money/title fight on the line, but the Diaz’s really are just wired different.

I’m a huge Diaz fan. But, he didn’t help himself with this argument in the second lawler fight.

Maybe if we can figure out what Daley’s username was. Search with that? I think it was Semtex or something

yes unless KKM started a thread and PD was posting in it

1 Like

Fucking kkm

If you found semtex0809.

You should have found Semtex.

Is that the wrong one? I’m doing my best here. Feel free to jump in

@Semtex

At sementex

I totally thought this was going to be about when Diaz got arrested but he was the victim. Dumb jealous bitch that couldn’t stay and hang out falsified statements to get Diaz arrested. Cunts.

Best fight atmosphere I’ve ever been at

1 Like