Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva (Who really won?)

https://youtu.be/DTRnxB1HUS8

Fight starts at 5:40

That was a pretty disappointing fight, considering who was fighting.

Diaz got lost in Anderson's fakes.

This is the latest evidence we have to go by to evaluate his chances against Masvidal. Does this version of Nick work him?

That fight was the biggest let down ever.

After conduit fight I expected a barn burner vs gsp.

After gsp picked him apart I chalked it up to gsp being the best ever and nick having a flat night.

For Anderson really expected the strikeforce nick to come back and atleast put in a good effort, In stead he clowned it off.

And I'll still watch any fight either Diaz brother ever has.

Nick diaz army for life!

2 Likes

Between Anderson taunting him and Nick f****** around laying on the ground ...nobody won...just two idiots in the cage dancing around each other

1 Like

Anybody that didn't spend money nor time on that "fight". 

2 Likes

Nobody as Anderson was caught cheating

1 Like
EKPOGI -

Nobody as Anderson was caught cheating

This

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed that fight it was a tactical battle. 

Anderson won. I miss Goldie

1 Like

If Nick opened up Anderson would've cleaned his shit and he knew it.

Nick should have won. When you can clown on your opponent that much without any sort of repercussions....

Precise_Improvement - 

If Nick opened up Anderson would've cleaned his shit and he knew it.

Anderson won the fight. (If you discount the NC, which I do not).

But, while I don’t agree with this statement’s certitude, I do agree that Nick Diaz had no interest in winning that fight. The Condit fight broke him. He didn’t try to win the GSP fight, either. In the third, when he hurt GSP, he didn’t even care.

This isn’t a defense of Diaz at all. It’s a statement that he was mentally broken by Condit (and the judges) and no longer had the heart he once had.

anderson for sure

NOT THE FANS

Boring as fuck. 

Nick didn't do shit, Anderson didn't do much more. Such a disappointment. All Nick did was walk forward doing that weird thing with his forearm in front of his face.

The clowning was amazing in the moment but it distracted Diaz fans from the fact that Nick was more hesitant to attack than any other fight of his career.

1 Like
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

Nick didn't do shit, Anderson didn't do much more. Such a disappointment. All Nick did was walk forward doing that weird thing with his forearm in front of his face.

The clowning was amazing in the moment but it distracted Diaz fans from the fact that Nick was more hesitant to attack than any other fight of his career.

It's like people expected Nick to just wade into a ko,he fights smart and everyone's pissed off. 

Amazing? 

The biggest highlight of the whole lame fight was a scared fighter laying down. Amazing!

Sure the Stockton white trash brigade thought it was some wonderful feat but anyone with a brain simply say two guys unwilling to engage. 

Only thing amazing was the disappointment 

Nick Diaz still GOAT -

It's like people expected Nick to just wade into a ko,he fights smart and everyone's pissed off. 

Haha! That's what you call that?!?Â