Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva

Daverr - 

Again, Sonnen outboxed anderson

So Diaz cant?

how stupid does that sound

It makes you sound very very stupid actually....

To actually think that the fight between Sonnen and Silva is an indication of how Diaz vs Silva would go is about as idiotic as it gets. Please though, carry on. :-)

LayNprayNINJA - 
Daverr - 

So Diaz cant?

<i><b>how stupid does that sound
</b></i>

To actually think that the fight between Sonnen and Silva is an indication of how Diaz vs Silva would go is about as idiotic as it gets. Please though, carry on. :-)

never said that in all, im saying these people giving diaz no chance are stupid is all

and anderson has been outstruke at times by sub par strikers

and diaz is the best or top or the tops

Daverr - i realize all that crap,

BUT, put any nice spin on it you want

sonnen floored Silva 3 times,

and my guess is you would have bet your mammas house on it that he wouldnt drop him once
You're are still spreading this lie....even when your man-crush himself said that Silva slipped?

He "floored" Silve ONE time. And that is the one time in the first where Anderson had to put a hand down for a moment. That is all. Sonnen was more "floored" from the elbow then Anderson was from that punch. 

You wonder why no one takes you trolling seriously, and everyone thinks your a shit poster? (at least when it comes to rational MMA discussions)

Diaz can probably do well against Jones too, after he has taken care of GSP and Silva.

Daverr - 
LayNprayNINJA - 
Daverr - 

So Diaz cant?

<i><b>how stupid does that sound

</b></i>

never said that in all, im saying these people giving diaz no chance are stupid is all

You tried to make your point by implying that if Sonnen can "outbox" Anderson, Diaz surely can. Which is idiotic, and a form of MMA math. You derped. We already know you jerk it to Sonnen and cannot stand Anderson though, so I am not shocked to see it.

Diaz v Anderson would be an exciting fight, but I cannot give Diaz much of a chance at all. Not "zero", but very very unlikely.

Diaz gets the sub.

LayNprayNINJA - 
Daverr - i realize all that crap,

BUT, put any nice spin on it you want

<i><b>sonnen floored Silva 3 times</b></i>,

and my guess is you would have bet your mammas house on it that he wouldnt drop him once
You're are still spreading this lie....even when your man-crush himself said that Silva slipped?

He "floored" Silve ONE time. And that is the one time in the first where Anderson had to put a hand down for a moment. That is all. Sonnen was more "floored" from the elbow then Anderson was from that punch. 

You wonder why no one takes you trolling seriously, and everyone thinks your a shit poster? (at least when it comes to rational MMA discussions)

okay, if you say so..

I know what i saw, there are many clips showing anderon being hit and dropped in the sonnen fight.

bottom line is nobody thought that sonnen would be that successfull or succesffll at all standing with anderson,

and HE WAS

thats what im saying, so its moronic to think that the best boxer in mma cant stand with anderson.

so yea, that is all

someone please post the fightmetric standing stats form anderson sonnen fight?

just curious

Short short fight. Anderson turns the switch off early. Phone Post

" Diaz gets the sub."

The thought of Diaz being able to take down Anderson is hilarious to me.

Daverr - 

just curious

somebody post the gifs of that fight to shut this guy up. Silva got staggered from the first shot and then took about another 4 shots which he was unfazed by. He dropped chael in the 3rd or 4th with a well placed elbow and he slipped in the 5th. Bring all the fight-metric stats you want, just look at the damage at the end of the fight :)

Daverr - 

just curious
The stats show Sonnen landing more strikes standing. We all know that. No one is disputing who landed more strikes. We(I) are(am) disputing two notions you have made:

1. "Sonnen outboxed Anderson" so Diaz can clearly hang with Anderson. This is demented in a couple ways. Sonnen "outboxed" in the semantic level that he landed punches to Anderson while standing. Most people would make a statement like that if Sonnen had soundly shown better boxing than Anderson in the fight. He did not do that to me.

2. "Sonnen dropped Anderson three times" you already back pedalled from this comment, but it is 100% false. There was one "drop", and even that is debateable, as Anderson wasn't laid out, nor was he wobbly or "rocked". He was already stepping back, and Sonnen caught him good. Anderson was forced to put a hand down to regain his balance, but immediately stood in front of Sonnen with his hands down, letting Sonnen take a few more shots at him. The 5th was a clear slip, and Sonnen said so himself after the fight.

LayNprayNINJA - 
Daverr - 

just curious
The stats show Sonnen landing more strikes standing. We all know that. No one is disputing who landed more strikes. We(I) are(am) disputing two notions you have made:

1. "Sonnen outboxed Anderson" so Diaz can clearly hang with Anderson. This is demented in a couple ways. Sonnen "outboxed" in the semantic level that he landed punches to Anderson while standing. Most people would make a statement like that if Sonnen had soundly shown better boxing than Anderson in the fight. He did not do that to me.

2. "Sonnen dropped Anderson three times" you already back pedalled from this comment, but it is 100% false. There was one "drop", and even that is debateable, as Anderson wasn't laid out, nor was he wobbly or "rocked". He was already stepping back, and Sonnen caught him good. Anderson was forced to put a hand down to regain his balance, but immediately stood in front of Sonnen with his hands down, letting Sonnen take a few more shots at him. The 5th was a clear slip, and Sonnen said so himself after the fight.

okay, well im not saing just beause sonnen beat silva in the standing exchanges that diaz can..

HOWEVER, I am saying that silva isnt unbeatable standing, and non of you guys would have thought sonnen would have done so good standing vs anderson..

So wheres the respect???

im saying anderon is very beatable standing, and has shown so at points.

So, with diaz being a FAR better stand up fighter than anyone anderson has fought, diaz has a decent chance to box up anderson

and hell it was a while ago i sw the fight, but ive seen many clips posted here of sonnen dropping anderson.. yea yea he slipped he slpipped.

he ate canvas baby

diaz wouldnt be able to get inside to land anything significant. He would get eaten alive against anderson

If Anderson wants to win a stand up fight with chael, he will have to get some td defence real soon

which i doubt will happen, chael will take him down all day

Based on nicks fight stance w/ his arms out up all anderson needs is the timing 4 a special knee 2 the face Phone Post

Daverr - 
If Anderson wants to win a stand up fight with chael, he will have to get some td defence real soon

which i doubt will happen, chael will take him down all day

get off chaels nuts, he probably will get a couple takedowns but i dont think silvas defence will be as sloppy this time around. Look what happened to his buddy okami :)

Daverr is an absolute moron. Diaz has zero footwork, lacks his usual reach advantage and would have to deal with kicks and a guy with REAL defense. Daverr were you one of the idiots who said Belfort would KO Silva because Sonnen "outboxed" him (Sonnen only landed one good punch and got dropped by Anderson in the fourth round)? Even setting aside the fact that Silva had a rib injury (which WILL affect your standup), Diaz fights nothing like Sonnen so this is totally irellevant.

Daverr. the hater's in a thread trying to discredit Anderson again.  Before every Anderson fight, you'll find a Daverr thread stating "so-n-so will defeat Anderson".  He thinks anyone can beat Anderson.