Nick Diaz vs Tyron Woodley at UFC 213

diaz doesn't deserve a title shot...but hey i'll probably watch it.

Malvert the Janitor -

Source?

OP...

Other than the fact that both Nick and Woodley are in this video I see absolutely nothing that even hints at them fighting.

Scott Rotem -

Bullshit.  Nick doesn't get a title shot.  No fkn way.

You know there is a high possibility, and that should make all MMA fans mad.

Sounds like a rumor to stir the pot to me...works every time!

Would probably be a boring as fuck fight with Woodley squeaking out a decision. 

Nick vs Bisping and GSP vs Woodley would both make much more sense style-wise. Two volume striking shit talkers with huge gas tanks (hell yes) and two wrestlers grinding each other out. Much better matchups IMO. 

I hope OP gets raped by me.

There would be nothing sweeter than to see Woodley lose his belt and Nick finally win it at the same time.

How does this fight happen? Because not one person on this fuckin forum wouldn't watch that fight.

Diaz bros sell fights. Especially since Conor vs. Nate. The ppv would sell big time.

Lies

Barring a return of Brock, Conor or Ronda, this is the ONLY fight that makes sense if they aren't going to do GSP vs Bisping on this card.

the ufc wants tyron to retain if true, probably for cm

35 comments and about 32 didn't bother checking the source first.

I bet those are the 32 that complain the most about fake news

LBJ -

Woodley will beat the shit out of him. Hopefully Nick gets enough money so he can retire for real after this. He doesn't even try to win anymore. 

He just shows up for the money and try's not to get knocked out. 

I like both Diaz brothers but their schick is getting old. All talk. All talk. 

Since you said brothers, Nate wasn't saying much as he choked out the flavor of the year...

i got banned -
Scott Rotem -

Bullshit.  Nick doesn't get a title shot.  No fkn way.

You know there is a high possibility, and that should make all MMA fans mad.

Lol.

Get out

I haven't bought a PPV in so many years but would buy this if true.

William still wait for the sauce tho

Fucking autocorrect who the fuck is William?  You cheating on me Siri?

Here's OP's source probably 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattconnolly/2017/04/22/ufc-plotting-star-studded-ppv-jon-jones-cris-cyborg-and-nick-diaz-all-tied-to-same-card/#744edfb41a01

Fahqhard -
brockrefnar -
ChicagoTom -

Is diaz even active? Dude is constantly smoking week on Snapchat. How could broham pass a drug test?

out of competition weed is allowed. You basically have to smoke the day of and the day before the fight to test positive for marijuana according to Rogan.

Thats bullshit.. look what hapened to thhat guy that always misses weight and was suppose to fight anderson silva.. i cant rememebr name now

Gastelum.. who was in competition bc he had a fight announced.. if I was the UFC I wouldn't fill out any paperwork on Nick Diaz to fight until the last possible minute to avoid any hot piss tests for weed until after the fight happens

The stuff at the start of OPs video is bullshit, because I know for a fact it's from a private signing Nick did this past weekend. Nothing to do with an upcoming fight or stuff to be sold by the UFC.