Nick Diaz vs Tyron Woodley at UFC 213

Nope. Diaz hasn't done enough to get a title shot right out of the blue like that.

LBJ -

Woodley will beat the shit out of him. Hopefully Nick gets enough money so he can retire for real after this. He doesn't even try to win anymore. 

He just shows up for the money and try's not to get knocked out. 

I like both Diaz brothers but their schick is getting old. All talk. All talk. 

Nate's wins are all talk?  

I would subscribe to TWoods youtube channel but i'm sure he doesn't want massive racists on there so I won't bother.

Obviously doesnt deserve it. However he is one of my favorite fighters I would watch him against anyone. Cerrone would be awesome. It was so much fun to see him get his ass kicked against Nate. 

Kanye loves fishdicks -
Hate420 -
Kanye loves fishdicks -
brockrefnar -
Bobby Lupo -

Diaz hasn't won a fight since Obama's first term

Well he does come to scrap and is a legend so yeah fair play i guess. Tyron woodley is a snoozefest that does NOT sell PPV's. UFC is a BUSINESS they need to make MONEY.

Comes to scrap?? When was the last time he was in an exciting fight?? Semtex??

And before you blame his opponents, all but GSP are known for having good fights. He's the common denominator.

But 209 mother fucker!!!

You didn't think the BJ fight was exciting? Lol 

Either way, not interested.

Forgot about that 1, was ok from what I remember. Nothing special

Lol just stfu

Is this real btw? Id be ok with it.

Nick is a bad fight for Tyron.

Woodley can't wrestle him for five rounds because his gas doesn't allow it, and he won't knock out Nick, who has a near unbreakable chin.

Woodley backs up to the fence and loads up on big counters and bursts of offense, which is exactly what Nick tries to get his opponents to do while he chips away at them from range. Nick breaks him down and probably finishes him late.

LBJ -
Wampa Stampah - Woodley is a businessman type fighter. He'll follow the blueprint to beat Diaz it'll be a snooze fest

Leg kick, leg kick, leg kick, leg kick, lay and prey. 

50/45 Woodley. 

This. Leg kick leg kick, jab circle out, leg kick, leg kick, uh oh I'm near the fence double let takedown. Stands up.

Rinse and repeat

Diaz by KO rd3

Woolley by spiral riding for 25 minutes. Worst fight ever.

no way Diaz should get a title shot he hasnt fought or won in years

Gunnar Nelson gets the title shot

brockrefnar -

Nick gonna kill Twood

Is that your own Shitty video??

I wish I would but doubt it will happen. We will see.

DanChow - Not happening at UFC 213...card is already stacked.

For the UFC Bantamweight Championship:
Bantamweight Cody Garbrandt (c) vs. T.J. Dillashaw

Heavyweight bout: Fabrício Werdum vs. Alistair Overeem
Welterweight bout: Robbie Lawler vs. Donald Cerrone
Heavyweight bout: Travis Browne vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
Heavyweight bout: Daniel Omiela?czuk vs. Curtis Blaydes

If you think that is the main event for that card, you are crazy! It's international fight week and they even have a card on that Friday night.

LBJ -

You must be a comedian!!   Let me out this as simple as possible.

NICK WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WIN ANOTHER MMA FIGHT. HE WILL BE FIGHTING WEED AND TRQUILA ADDICTION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

Shut the fuck up and have another shot of trquila!

stanneh - Diaz by KO rd3
LOL

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time Nicholas KO'd anybody? Better yet, won a fight?

SickEye -
LBJ -

NICK WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WIN ANOTHER MMA FIGHT. HE WILL BE FIGHTING WEED AND TRQUILA ADDICTION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

#Triggered

NorthSouthDinner4Two -
SickEye -
LBJ -

#Triggered

What are some of your old SN's anyway?