Nick Diaz vs Tyron Woodley at UFC 213

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
DanChow - Not happening at UFC 213...card is already stacked.

For the UFC Bantamweight Championship:
Bantamweight Cody Garbrandt (c) vs. T.J. Dillashaw

Heavyweight bout: Fabrício Werdum vs. Alistair Overeem
Welterweight bout: Robbie Lawler vs. Donald Cerrone
Heavyweight bout: Travis Browne vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
Heavyweight bout: Daniel Omiela?czuk vs. Curtis Blaydes

If you think that is the main event for that card, you are crazy! It's international fight week and they even have a card on that Friday night.

You call that stacked?

BreakALegAndy! -
brockrefnar -
Bobby Lupo -

Diaz hasn't won a fight since Obama's first term

Well he does come to scrap and is a legend so yeah fair play i guess. Tyron woodley is a snoozefest that does NOT sell PPV's. UFC is a BUSINESS they need to make MONEY.

Legend? 

Lol

It may be hard to believe for casual fans that got into MMA through UFC but yes, Nick and his brother are living legends.

Nick was already a Legend before joining the UFC.

LBJ -
SickEye -
LBJ -

You must be a comedian!!   Let me out this as simple as possible.

NICK WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WIN ANOTHER MMA FIGHT. HE WILL BE FIGHTING WEED AND TRQUILA ADDICTION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

Shut the fuck up and have another shot of trquila!

Never. Ever. Ever. Will your boy friend win another fight. Sad you are holding onto the past. Ta ta ta O9 homie. 

Get out of here you little wigger

I'll get outta here after you eat the peanuts outta my shit, wigger. 

LBJ -
SickEye -
LBJ -
SickEye -
LBJ -

You must be a comedian!!   Let me out this as simple as possible.

NICK WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WIN ANOTHER MMA FIGHT. HE WILL BE FIGHTING WEED AND TRQUILA ADDICTION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

Shut the fuck up and have another shot of trquila!

Never. Ever. Ever. Will your boy friend win another fight. Sad you are holding onto the past. Ta ta ta O9 homie. 

Get out of here you little wigger

I'll get outta here after you eat the peanuts outta my shit, wigger. 

Nick will. Never Ever ever ever ever ever ever fight again. Sorry to break the news to you pretty boy. 

Also so I don't like peanuts. I like Almonds and unshelled pastichios. Ain't no one got time for cracking each nut. Get the fuck out of here with your peanuts. 

You...you really think I'm pretty?!

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 
stanneh - Diaz by KO rd3
LOL

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time Nicholas KO'd anybody? Better yet, won a fight?

The last time somebody actually came to fight and not run like a pussy.

Basically Woodley will shoot his load within the first two rounds he will come at Diaz and Diaz will bait him maybe get caught once or twice which in turn will send woodley in to kill mode.

Diaz will start picking him apart and woodley wont last 3 more rounds with Nick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWt1R-ChY8

This shit is pathetic..UFC puts this shit on before Woodley vs Maia, and I hope every fighter on the roster voids their contracts. This is bs, and completely kills the sport. Why climb the rankings? Why the fuck does it matter? What's the point of even competing when you're fighting without an objective. The money comes based on perception of the level of the combatants involved, and if the ranking system has no merit, then the sport has no point. This shit isn't a sport, just ppl throwing 2 roosters in a cage over and over again to make money. Shit is pointless if it has no objective. Titles don't even mean shit anymore. If that's the case then Woodley's position doesn't matter. 

Nick Diaz, I'm a fan, but this is bs. Same with the Bisping GSP fight. You're skipping the hardest working achievers in the sport for a spectacle...foh

Allegedly Nick is bringing back the chin beard.

Nick + chin beard = no can defeat.

BreakALegAndy! - 
-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
BreakALegAndy! -
brockrefnar -
Bobby Lupo -

Well he does come to scrap and is a legend so yeah fair play i guess. Tyron woodley is a snoozefest that does NOT sell PPV's. UFC is a BUSINESS they need to make MONEY.

Legend? 

Lol

It may be hard to believe for casual fans that got into MMA through UFC but yes, Nick and his brother are living legends.

No Willy Wonka, no. 

Nick is popular, or was for a while, not a legend. There is a difference. Nick had a ton of potential to grab that legend claim, but instead he hasn't been able to win more than 1 fight in the last 6 years. That win came against a bloated featherweight. 

I certainly wouldn't call Nick a legend prior to joining the UFC in '03, that's just nut huggary on your part. 

Yeah, Nick's not a legend, he is the 'The Legend' killer. Nick retired Frank Shamrock. BJ, GSP and Anderson all gave him everything they had and couldn't stop him. Nick openly smokes blunts while the rest of the competition is questioned about steroids, dick pills and aliens.

Sit the fuck down or get slapped the fuck up.

SickEye - 

Sounds like a rumor to stir the pot to me...works every time!

Would probably be a boring as fuck fight with Woodley squeaking out a decision. 

Nick vs Bisping and GSP vs Woodley would both make much more sense style-wise. Two volume striking shit talkers with huge gas tanks (hell yes) and two wrestlers grinding each other out. Much better matchups IMO. 

Good call!!

BreakALegAndy! - 
UpperdoG -
BreakALegAndy! - 
-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
BreakALegAndy! -
brockrefnar -
Bobby Lupo -

Legend? 

Lol

No Willy Wonka, no. 

Nick is popular, or was for a while, not a legend. There is a difference. Nick had a ton of potential to grab that legend claim, but instead he hasn't been able to win more than 1 fight in the last 6 years. That win came against a bloated featherweight. 

I certainly wouldn't call Nick a legend prior to joining the UFC in '03, that's just nut huggary on your part. 

Yeah, Nick's not a legend, he is the 'The Legend' killer. Nick retired Frank Shamrock. BJ, GSP and Anderson all gave him everything they had and couldn't stop him. Nick openly smokes blunts while the rest of the competition is questioned about steroids, dick pills and aliens.

BJ was a bloated featherweight, lol. 

Anderson way way past his prime.

Then somebody tried to put together a highlight video of Nicks best shots vs GSP and he still did very very little to GSP. Shoot, if the judges were to score that fight solely on that shit video highlighting Diaz, GSP still wins that fight, lol!

Your boy Conor said his little brother was like a Terminator. There's no stopping these motherfuckers. Enjoy the popcorn?.

DEADLEAGUE - Well looks like I'll buy another Woodley fight and it's not because of Woodley
This.

Nick is a legend....respect. He's the epitome of what people want to see in a fighter.

UpperdoG -
BreakALegAndy! - 
-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
BreakALegAndy! -
brockrefnar -
Bobby Lupo -

Legend? 

Lol

No Willy Wonka, no. 

All those guys he "retired" have fought since fighting him, multiple times. 3 of the 4 are "active" fighters. 

^ Frank 'The Legend' has fought since? He is the only one I mentioned as retired.