Nickal, most anticipated UFC debut since when?

To his credit the fight lasted less than three minutes and he just turned pro last summer and he is 4-0.

Jones first four fights lasted 4:23 combined and he debuted on UFC PPV prelims after four months as a pro.

Nickal’s first four fights lasted 5:21 combined and he debuted on UFC PPV after eight months as a pro.

1 Like

That fight belonged on the undercard.

2 Likes

Your post belongs on the King of the Cage forum, the EliteXC forum, the RITC forum, not even a good enough post for the UG.

1 Like

Gotta respect your join date and namesake, you are correct my post was low quality.

1 Like

Craig Jones opines on Nickal’s arm triangle and says he goes after subs like a high level sub guy.

2 Likes

Why did Terrell quit mma? Was it injuries or did Tanner break his spirit?

That’s my understanding – too many injuries. He did fight 1 more time after his loss to Tanner - a controversial win (RNC) over Scott Smith where Smith claimed Terrell took his back after ref instructed them to break. But the Tanner fight had to take something out of him as he got brutalized.

1 Like

Surprised nobody has said Overeem, terrifying jacked kick-boxing/Strikeforce champ debuting against Lesnar and kicking his liver into the back row was an absolutely massive fight. I understand he was fighting the #1 draw at the time but he was coming off the Velasquez loss and it still did 750,000 buys as a non-title fight, wouldn’t have happened with a lesser opponent. The Ubereem hype was real.

1 Like