Nik Lentz Responds to BJ Penn

What is BJ Penn even doing? Calling out some B-list fighter because years ago they worked with some trainer/nutritionist you have a beef with? This is not behavior befitting an all-time great of the sport. Embarrassing.

Did it bother anyone else to hear BJ say, "come down to 145"?

That isn't something the BJ I remember would say.

Anytime, anywhere.

Later Phone Post 3.0

Fuck... Phone Post 3.0

Kebab Warrior - WAT ANGRY PEEN!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

licks gloves and masturbates furiously Phone Post 3.0
*awkwardly joins in...
*fury intensifies...
BEEP Phone Post 3.0

GelderdEnd - Fair play to Lentz, BJ came across as cunty by calling Nick out in the first place Phone Post 3.0

not fair play...I dont think bj ever said anything personally towards lentz...he said he wanted to fight him because that was dolce's guy

madbanker - Nik is a really good down to earth guy (used to train with him in mn). Weird that bj called him out. Pretty random. I guess smoking weed all day can get old. Phone Post 3.0
You're Brett Rogers? Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Did it bother anyone else to hear BJ say, "come down to 145"?

That isn't something the BJ I remember would say.

Anytime, anywhere.

I think he said that as a taunt to dolce more so than to say he wouldn't fight him at a higher weight.

Though I fucking love penn so it could have been him bitching out Phone Post 3.0

Its amazing what a beard does to a nerdy looking dude. Phone Post 3.0

War Penn Phone Post 3.0

Get him Nik. Phone Post 3.0

Never go full retard Phone Post 3.0

WE NEED THIS FIGHT 2 HAPPEN Phone Post 3.0

Neil McCauley - Its amazing what a beard does to a nerdy looking dude. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Get him Hilo style BJ Phone Post 3.0

I literally have never heard of Lentz before this thread. Who is this guy to think he can call out Penn?

Beautiful response.

Soul Gravy - I literally have never heard of Lentz before this thread. Who is this guy to think he can call out Penn?

Dude, he's fought like 15 times in the ufc and beaten some big names.

hes a tryhard dork

Labrador - 
Soul Gravy - I literally have never heard of Lentz before this thread. Who is this guy to think he can call out Penn?

Dude, he's fought like 15 times in the ufc and beaten some big names.

Still don't know him.