Nik Lentz Responds to BJ Penn

Soul Gravy -
Labrador - 
Soul Gravy - I literally have never heard of Lentz before this thread. Who is this guy to think he can call out Penn?

Dude, he's fought like 15 times in the ufc and beaten some big names.

Still don't know him.
He is a beast and would destroy this version of Bj.

Also Bj called him out. Not the other way around.

You know Damn well who Nik is. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - I literally have never heard of Lentz before this thread. Who is this guy to think he can call out Penn?
Penn called him out first. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy -
Labrador - 
Soul Gravy - I literally have never heard of Lentz before this thread. Who is this guy to think he can call out Penn?

Dude, he's fought like 15 times in the ufc and beaten some big names.

Still don't know him.
BJ penn sure knows who he is. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -
GelderdEnd - Fair play to Lentz, BJ came across as cunty by calling Nick out in the first place Phone Post 3.0

not fair play...I dont think bj ever said anything personally towards lentz...he said he wanted to fight him because that was dolce's guy
BJ said he would run through him in one round. I don't think that was meant as a compliment. Phone Post 3.0

BJ hasn't looked capable of winning in a long time Phone Post 3.0

Bj haven't won a fight in five years and he said himself that he has not trained at all since the Frankie fight. He needs to chill.... Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 -
gokudamus -
GelderdEnd - Fair play to Lentz, BJ came across as cunty by calling Nick out in the first place Phone Post 3.0

not fair play...I dont think bj ever said anything personally towards lentz...he said he wanted to fight him because that was dolce's guy
BJ said he would run through him in one round. I don't think that was meant as a compliment. Phone Post 3.0
Plus talking shit about him in the gym after sparring....it was a definite dick move Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 

Did it bother anyone else to hear BJ say, "come down to 145"?

That isn't something the BJ I remember would say.

Anytime, anywhere.

I do see your point, but you have to acknowledge the sport is barely over 20 years old. calling some one an all time anything, hardly means much in the grand scheme of things. The sport is exactly 1 generation old. That type of talk is reserved for 80, 90, 100 years of existence.

He did come across like a fan boy.

Axel Foley - This is so bizarre. Phone Post 3.0
I am still confused

This seems like the most random call out of all time. An outta the blue fuck you.

Regardless, maybe Penn can get a win and retire with a W. That would be great to see. Or Nik brings a fight then I will be sad for Penn Phone Post 3.0

Be has earner the right to say what he fucken wants. Lentz on the other hand hasn't and I hope bj fucks the begalcunt up Phone Post 3.0

An Expensive Hat - Did Nik Lentz get his hair cut like Conor McGregor or am I looking at this wrong?
It's Conor McLentz Phone Post 3.0

This post has so much fail on so many levels lol

GelderdEnd - 
da Vinci 81 -
gokudamus -

Plus talking shit about him in the gym after sparring....it was a definite dick move Phone Post 3.0

BJ has always been a shit talker, but at least it's usually directed. This Lentz call out was bizarre lol

Huge BJ fan and I have no idea what this is about, but please stay retired. Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn just shit himself!

There's no old or new BJ Penn. I'm tired of hearing this. He's always the same person that will win if ONLY he gets to dominate first but once the situation is reversed he doesn't have the will to fight back.

not interested in this fight. lentz is cool but i'll rather see that Hawaii main event go to someone who has great history in the sport like Faber

liljacare - BJ Penn just shit himself!

There's no old or new BJ Penn. I'm tired of hearing this. He's always the same person that will win if ONLY he gets to dominate first but once the situation is reversed he doesn't have the will to fight back.
Stfu Moran. Phone Post 3.0

As respected as BJ is, that Nick Lenz callout was unexpected and uncalled for

On a different note, BJ has no business at FW IMO

All because you can make weight doesn't mean you should fight there Phone Post 3.0

I love BJ but he needs to stay retired. Enjoy pinas and fap alot Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim -
liljacare - BJ Penn just shit himself!

Stfu Moran. Phone Post 3.0
It's true. Stop sucking him off for a second Phone Post 3.0