No, Khamzat is not stuck in Russia. You haters wish though šŸ˜‚

Vetigo made a post yesterday with both of their top 5s Not hard to remember .I couldnt remember the names just that they both had a top 5 * list*

I know, Iā€™m following the thread. Iā€™m commenting because khamzat isnā€™t on that list and you corrected VB on the fact that Jack used to used to love him and then tried to use the fact that VB knows how to take a screen shot against him.

You seem to know a lot about what jack likes and dislikes, Iā€™m thinking that youā€™re probably jackā€¦. Fuck, mind blown! Thatā€™s why ā€œjackā€ wonā€™t post his picture, itā€™s because heā€™s you and weā€™ve all seen your picture!

2 Likes

Because I made a thread asking everyoneā€™s top 5 favorite current fighters bro

opinions vary

ok because ur alter egos have different favorites proves nothingā€¦where is the thread

before even clicking i knew Jack would be the first to post on the thread one of your biggest give aways.

I donā€™t think they are the same person at all, jack is jack and would sleep with Islam and Khabib if given the chance.

Vegito just fawns over large black mens bodies like Francis, he is an aesthetics guy.

Plus Love or hate them both Jack while a bit annoying on the Muslim guys he does seem to be a little smarter, vegito is a bit slowed

1 Like

its an alter ego

Holy shit am I ever in this faggy creepā€™s head.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This guy Vegito has other alt account like @JackMerridew

lol just noticed Winston harassing Vegita with 50 posts accusing him of being me. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Winston_Wolf I own your soul you crusty old bitch :joy:

2 Likes

suck my dick

1 Like

You two are the same, honor what you and @Winston_Wolf did. He showed a picture of himself prove you and vegito arenā€™t the same.

2 Likes

Hey, whatā€™s your opinion on sharing the costs of a fence on you and your neighbours property line?

2 Likes

Lol yesterday he was on my ass for well over an hour about it

1 Like

Ouch, that even hurt me a little

2 Likes

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

1 Like

Disappointed GIF by Leroy Patterson

I find it both hilarious and awesome that I have 100 posts devoted to me in a thread I have absolutely nothing to do with. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: If Iā€™ve taken your souls to this extent now what the fuck is going to happen when Islam runs over Oliveira?

1 Like