No more Stann, PLEASE

Stan and Anik are the UFC's best commentator team by far. You guys gas Rogan. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - Commentary...we talking about commentary?

This isn't the wwe. The commentator shouldn't really be noticed and shouldn't get in the way. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

chadp - 
gokudamus - Commentary...we talking about commentary?

This isn't the wwe. The commentator shouldn't really be noticed and shouldn't get in the way. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

I guess there are some hard core fans that just appreciate all aspects of the game.

I break this sport down all the way to the announcers. I love the entire experience.

just how i am... and Stann is terrible.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - I'd like to suggest Robin Black as his replacement, he blows Stann out of the water when it comes to commentary.

I was just about to post that I never get the fans who need a blowhard announcer to get them excited and how I avoid the pre-fight breakdowns from that hyper "Jack Black" guy who everyone wants to replace Rogan.

No thanks on the Dick Vitale-type histrionics.

Brian Stann is a stud OP. Phone Post 3.0

Hate hate hate hate hate hate Phone Post 3.0

He commentates pretty much exactly the way I would. It's crazy how often I will say something and he will say the exact thing a few seconds later. Good to know how I would be judged. ha Well, he gets a thumbs up from me.

Don_Dada - Stan and Anik are the UFC's best commentator team by far. You guys gas Rogan. Phone Post 3.0
You're smoking crack if you think that Phone Post 3.0

I like him. It's Anik that needs to go Phone Post 3.0

Stann alright, he did however have nothing good to say in the main event.
I want the England/euro team when they come back to oz, bit of banter and nice back and fourth analysts during the fights. Phone Post 3.0

I like Stann and I've grown to like Anik. They do a great job, however I think Kenny Florian needs replaced ASAP with:

Frank Mir
Bas Rutten
Jens Pulver

Hell I'll even take Ken Shamrock over Kenny Florian! Phone Post 3.0

Rogan's high energy but i'm sick of his shilling for the ufc and certain fighters. Stan does a good job. I look for inside info, who the fighter train with, how to escape a hold not 'that chokes in deep' when the guys already out and only counting punches and kicks from his favorite.

Bring in Tito Phone Post 3.0

I like stann Phone Post 3.0

2 Slimy Lizards - I think Stann is good. I cant stand Anik. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

For all those peeps saying Dan Hardy should be the next on the mic for the UFC I could not agree more!

I've been starting this roumor for weeks I cannot wait to hear Dan Hardy call the next pay-per-view. Phone Post 3.0

Stann and wandy was great, oops nvm

can't Stann ya

I like Brian, but his kick knowledge was piss poor in the main event, he just kept saying "whoa!" Phone Post 3.0

Anik is worse.