NO ONE can outgrapple Frank Mir in MMA

crowbar -  Roy Nelson took his lunch money at Grapplers Quest.

nobody quoted it, but I thought this..

He takes way too much damage on the ground to be considered the best. Werdum is the best current HW grappler

ausgepicht - 
RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 
RileyPust - 
ausgepicht - 
Endowedwelter - 

So he's the best but only when he's fresh and not rocked or against guys who are bigger, got it... Phone Post

Yeah the OP is clearly trolling. I say we ram some VTFDs down his throat. 

He's definitely a troll, and definitely deserves to be VTFD... but Freudian Theory suggests that you're a giant homosexual.

Awww....is someone's feelings and butt still hurt from like a week ago? Internet is very serious business to you. Get outside, get some fresh air. There's a whole world waiting for you.

Have a nice night!

I'd have to look through my posting history to figure out exactly what you're talking about, what happened a week ago? Anyway I was simply informing you of your Freudian slip in case you wanted to look into it a little further. Speaking of which... why would my butt hurt? Like I said, I have no idea who you are so I highly doubt we've engaged in coitus... not to mention you'd totally be the catcher in such a situation. But I'm a drinker, so I guess you never know.

So a liar AND a drunk? I'm sure you just randomly take jabs at people and it's just a coincidence I sat you down on a thread last week. Suuuuuure.

While we're on the topic of psychology....you may want to look up projecting. Because when I think of ramming something down a throat secually I picture a girl. YOU pictured a guy.

Yeah, projection at it's finest. Have a nice day! 

I AM a liar and a drunk. I DO just randomly take jabs at people in basically every thread I've ever been in. My posting history is there for everyone to see.

And projection would only work if you hadn't included the word "his" before the word "throat", since the basis of projection is that the offender assumes everyone has the same beliefs and feelings as them. Your inclusion of the word "his" doesn't leave any room for assumption on my end. Not to mention I never said anything about what I believe, I told you what Sigmund Freud would have thought of you based on his existing theories in the field of psychology. In fact I agreed with everything else you said right before I brought up Freud, you don't even know if I agree with Freudian theory in the first place.

I don't know why you're so upset with me. And since I don't remember you, I'll take your word for it and congratulate you on "sitting me down". I'm sure it was epic. And thank you, I'm having a fantastic day so far.

Caught_clean - For real though, hes got a old school style in he is willing to sacrifice some punishment to get the sub, he never stalls and just attacks, sometimes he gets it, sometimes he gets hurt in the process. I respect him for that.

Well said... I'd love to see him against werdum Phone Post

ausgepicht - The 219# "Machine" begs to differ, OP.

As does Cruz:

One was his first lost and the other was after hi motorcycle accident. Phone Post

" i remember when club fighters like pe de pano were knocking his block off."

PDP was the best HW in the HISTORY of BJJ at that point.

You dont "remember" shit.

Werdum, pre-starvation Roger, Rolles Gracie, are all better HW BJJ guys in MMA than Mir.

Mir is super dangerous, extremely experienced, and way more physical than all of them though.