No one fears gsp Lol@gsp fans

Phone Post

Phone Post

Phone Post

Choochy - 

Phone Post

Gradually pitter patting koscheck with jabs is a beat down?wtf is wrong with you idiots, if anything this fight is an excuse of how cowardly safe gsp fights, he can't finish a blind fighter susceptible to any strike coming from his right side.

KingOfFighters -
Choochy -  Phone Post

Gradually pitter patting koscheck with jabs is a beat down?wtf is wrong with you idiots, if anything this fight is an excuse of how cowardly safe gsp fights, he can't finish a blind fighter susceptible to any strike coming from his right side.

Your a shit troll Phone Post

Second post in this shit troll thread is a red name and this idiot isn't banned yet?

Come on mods, it's obvious this guy is a troll why keep him around? Phone Post

KingOfFighters won't be posting for a little while his original SN is back from its time out.... Hi Jimmy Rustler Phone Post

i don't think diaz fears anybody. that being said, hendricks vs. diaz would be a lot more entertaining than diaz vs. gsp.

Yusul speaks the correct Phone Post

KingOfFighters -
Choochy -  Phone Post

Accuses someone else of being a coward while tucking. Phone Post

Did op ever say he thought Diaz would win? I didn't read the whole thread so he might have. But lol at saying he's ducking. I think gsp should win the decision, like always but that doesn't mean Diaz is afraid of him. Phone Post

KingOfFighters - 
Choochy - 

Phone Post

Not sure if serious. It takes a beat down to make a guy look like that boss.

In for the ban

Sorry lazer. We saw the fight. The screen shot doesn't change what happened Phone Post

Unfortunately due to nick having quality jitz, gsp will lie in his guard for five rounds. This fight will be a dud.

Mark my words! Phone Post

KingofFaggots

Some guy - 

Awesome

Kingoffaggots - SN bet I have GSP you have Diaz. You lose one month I lose I'll do 6 months. I'm that confident and I know you're a bitch so man up Phone Post

I see you're a bigot. Did you read any of my posts? I picked GSP to win via decision..so why would you make that ridiculous bet?

KingOfFighters - GSP nuthuggers are running wild, claiming diaz is in for a vicious beat down. Lol since when the fuck has gsp ever put a vicious beat down on anyone? Vanderlei vs sakuraba was a vicious beat down, pretty much anyone who fought matsui gave him a vicious beat down. Punching the same place for 25 minutes, making meat swollen and tender, is not a vicious beat down, it is a mere compilation of strikes to collect points.

Lol@anyone thinking diaz fears gsp

You're right. The fact is, GSP is easy to beat. Any WW in the UFC could beat him, if they really wanted to. In fact, probably 95% of the people on the UG could beat him. No one is afraid of losing to him.

That's what you wanted to hear, right?

And if you mean fear of physical pain, almost no one in the UFC (or even in lower level organizations) is afraid of being hit hard by anyone. Fighter fear is about losing, not about being "hurt". None of them are afraid of being hurt by any of their opponents - people with that fear drop out in training long before that stage. At that level, fear is fear of being embarrassed, of losing.

But no one is afraid of losing to GSP, because any kid off the street is going to beat him ... right?

Some guy - 
KingOfFighters - 
Some guy - 

Awesome

Kingoffaggots - SN bet I have GSP you have Diaz. You lose one month I lose I'll do 6 months. I'm that confident and I know you're a bitch so man up Phone Post

I see you're a bigot. Did you read any of my posts? I picked GSP to win via decision..so why would you make that ridiculous bet?

You're a bitch man. Always have been

Always? 12'er you been here a few months, the fuck are you talking about. You're a fucking idiot, not reading shit, and assuming i'm a diaz fan. Get hooked on phonics tard.

Some guy - I've been here for many years and have got into these GSP arguments many times with you notably before GSP/Penn 2. You're akin to a bitter ex-girlfriend everytime GSP is mentioned and your overall demeanour on the forums is appalling. I feel sorry for anybody that has had the displeasure of meeting you in real life.

Oh you mean grease gate? when gsp gets a pass because he's a fan favorite? Even though multiple fighters have said on the record he's felt greased in their fights.

I don't know you , and besides cre, I don't really remember ug'ers much, i OG most of the time.

Point is I picked gsp to win, and your dumbass wanted to make a bet that went against my predicition.

I only stopped like gsp after he got serra'd. I was a gsp fan before that. The safety first approach is neither entertaining, nor is it worthy of admiration.