No one fears gsp Lol@gsp fans

nick diaz nut hugger - 
yellow's Tap In - Everyone that steps into the cage with gsp is nervous as fuck, no doubt about it

everyone that steps in the cage with any fighter is nervous, especially if the guy is really good at something

I know, that's what I said

KingOfFighters - GSP nuthuggers are running wild, claiming diaz is in for a vicious beat down. Lol since when the fuck has gsp ever put a vicious beat down on anyone? Vanderlei vs sakuraba was a vicious beat down, pretty much anyone who fought matsui gave him a vicious beat down. Punching the same place for 25 minutes, making meat swollen and tender, is not a vicious beat down, it is a mere compilation of strikes to collect points.

Lol@anyone thinking diaz fears gsp

Don't you have school tomorrow? Sheesh!

Ops right tho. Gsp is great at winning fights on points, amazing even. but he isn't intimidating or brutal. Phone Post

This is going to be one of the most talked about fights ever Phone Post

It takes a real tough keyboard worrier to say its 0% scary to have someone punch you in the face over and over until you can never feel your face again. Can we sign you up OP? Phone Post

Diaz has never fough an athlete like GSP. And yes, athleticism is a major factor in fights. If georges cardio is back to its best for this fight, he can beat diaz in any area of the fight

youarewhatiswrong -
Bat21 - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 

OK, let's just start a list of people GSP really has beaten down out of respect for GSP. Even Diaz fans respect the guy, even if we want him to get badly hurt on March 16th, we don't want anything he can't recover from :)

GSP HAS beaten down:

Jay Hieron

Jason Mayhem Miller

Matt Serra (emergence of GSP 2.0)

Matt Hughes in 3rd fight

Thomas Denny

who am I missing, GSP fans? Add to this list, please.

BJ Penn - 2nd fight

Fitch
Kos 2
Sherk
Trigg

Define "Kos 2" for us Phone Post

Define "Kos 2" for us

The second time GSP fought Koscheck.

What did you think?

ortman166 - 

Ops right tho. Gsp is great at winning fights on points, amazing even. but he isn't intimidating or brutal. Phone Post

This is pretty much my point, some gsp fans were talking as if gsp is some vicious brutal KO artist that hands out concussions with every fight. He's not.......He's given gradual beat downs, that wear away an opponent over time. He hasn't relentlessly, and viciously ever beat anyone down, because he isn't that aggressive, safety first with gsp.

I think I would rather be KO'd in the first round then just get beat up for 5 rounds. Anyone that has done any grappling, boxing, MMA etc has ran into that guy who even on your best day, dominates you, shuts you down everywhere, frustrates and demoralizes you. It's one thing to be caught by kick or submission out of nowhere, you can go back to the drawing board for next time... But nothing makes you feel worse than getting tooled for a long period of time and you can't do anything about it. That's what GSP does, it's so tough mentally to try and fight and someone who just shuts down everything you try to do. Phone Post

Some guy - 
Some guy - KINGOFFIGHTERS

I challenge you to a screen name bet I have GSP you have Diaz. If you lose I get to rename you for one month. If I lose I will do 3 months.

Bring it faggot Phone Post

. Phone Post

I'll counter your challenge, I have anderson you have gsp, for a bet that lasts a year. Bring it faggot

Why will GSP Diaz be different to Bendo Diaz?

I know Nate is sometimes thought of as Diaz Lite, but I think that fight pretty much revealled all. Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger - 

I'm the biggest, gayest Diaz fanboy on this entire forum and quite possibly on the entire interwebz, but I've got to disagree with you about GSP not putting a beatdown on anyone.

GSP-Serra 2 was a pretty vicious fucking beatdown. He bounced Serra's head off the canvas a few times and destroyed Serra's sides and ribs with those knees.

I agree with you, though, that Diaz does not fear GSP - anyone who says so is being ridiculous or trying to troll Diaz fans.

And here I thought you were only a blind fanboy. Nice to see otherwise.

KingOfFighters -
Some guy - 

I challenge you to a screen name bet I have GSP you have Diaz. If you lose I get to rename you for one month. If I lose I will do 3 months.

. Phone Post

I'll counter your challenge, I have anderson you have gsp, for a bet that lasts a year. Bring it faggot

Phone Post

MostLegit -
KingOfFighters -
Some guy - 

. Phone Post

Phone Post

Phone Post

Jetster - 
Masakyst - The whole reason nobody can beat him is because of fear. They go into the fight with the confidence that GSP can't hurt them, and then a few minutes into the fight they start to realize that nothing is going to work against this guy and he will kick their ass severely unless they go into full defensive mode.

u my friend understand!

You have both adequately grasped the concept.

GSP is the best, and none of his opponents seem to realise it until they are left alone in a cage with him.

Then they shutdown and try their hardest to not get knocked out or submitted.

Credit to Condit; he brought the fight, and it was a hell of a fight.

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
Jetster - 
Masakyst - The whole reason nobody can beat him is because of fear. They go into the fight with the confidence that GSP can't hurt them, and then a few minutes into the fight they start to realize that nothing is going to work against this guy and he will kick their ass severely unless they go into full defensive mode.

u my friend understand!

GSP is the best, and none of his opponents seem to realise it until they are left alone in a cage with him.

Lol, so this is the new excuse for never finishing. Phone Post

Wow what a retarded post from an 01er.

BJ, Kos, Serra and soon to be Diaz all vicious beatdowns.

ortman166 - 
Jetster - 

u my friend understand!

No excuse is necessary. We're taking about winning no? We're not talking about losing to a fighter with losing record right?

ortman166 - 
Jetster - 

u my friend understand!

Is the Earth rotating an excuse for day and night?