Nobody thinks Canelo beat GGG!

I had it for GGG for sure.

Though, I heard the Mexican TV announcers had it for Canelo. Any bias you think?

sgotwalks -

It was a close fight. I had money on GGG and the draw wasn't even shocking to me, although I had Golovkin up by 2, but it's the outrageous Adelaide Byrd that has everybody in an uproar. There were a lot of close rounds in that fight, similar to Leonard vs Hagler when Jose Guerra scored it 118 to 110 for Leonard. I was so happy that night, one of my favorite nights ever as a boxing fan!

He did win 7-5, I agree.... but IF ANYTHING, it was closer to him winning 8-4 than it was a draw imo.. . It's corrupt, Byrd has ruined so many fights she would be fired if it wasn't
boxing wiz -

Don't go by compubox stats, they are often WAY off from what really occured. I had the fight either even or Canelo winning by a point, I'd have to watch it again and write down my scores each round. It was very close and a draw is a fair score.

for a boxing wiz u are almost always incorrect,

Dugs95 -
sgotwalks -

It was a close fight. I had money on GGG and the draw wasn't even shocking to me, although I had Golovkin up by 2, but it's the outrageous Adelaide Byrd that has everybody in an uproar. There were a lot of close rounds in that fight, similar to Leonard vs Hagler when Jose Guerra scored it 118 to 110 for Leonard. I was so happy that night, one of my favorite nights ever as a boxing fan!

He did win 7-5, I agree.... but IF ANYTHING, it was closer to him winning 8-4 than it was a draw imo.. . It's corrupt, Byrd has ruined so many fights she would be fired if it wasn't

So much this. It wasn't a draw, Canelo fucking lost. 

9-3 GGG or 8-4 .Alvarez rested half of every round while GGG pressed

Politically Incorrect -

If you think Canelo won, you're either lying, or you watched the fight through rose colored glasses with emotion judging for you. 

It was not close, GGG led the punch count in 10 of the rounds, he walked forward and had Canelo on the ropes for almost the entire fight beyond round 3. 

Canelo looked outclassed, like he wasn't even in the fight from rounds 4-10. 

I scored it 9-3 for GGG, I could see 2 of the rounds I scored for GGG being 50/50 rounds based on what you value in scoring, so WORST CASE SCENARIO for GGG he only wins 7-5. 

this

Conor12345 -

I believe GGG won by walking forward getting teed off on, and missing/pulling all his punches. Lol.

That's what I saw.  I had it 115 - 113 Canelo.  Of course there were rounds I was switching back and forth between UFC and this fight so I only scored the parts of the rounds that I saw so my numbers could be off.

Apparently, you don't know many Mexicans…

One of my cousins called me a "Trump loving Mexican" because I said GGG won…

Never under estimate a person's inherent bias's ability to cloud their judgment.

Conor12345 -

I believe GGG won by walking forward getting teed off on, and missing/pulling all his punches. Lol.

Clown 

1- Draw

2- CANELO

3- CANELO

4- GGG

5- GGG

6- GGG

7- GGG

8- GGG

9- GGG

10- CANELO

11- GGG

12- CANELO

116-113

Winston Wolf -
boxing wiz -

Don't go by compubox stats, they are often WAY off from what really occured. I had the fight either even or Canelo winning by a point, I'd have to watch it again and write down my scores each round. It was very close and a draw is a fair score.

Except in this instance where he is 100% correct.
SurgicalGloves - 
Winston Wolf -
boxing wiz -

Except in this instance where he is 100% correct.

watched it again and ggg won at least 8 rounds he out worked Canelo every round