NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT THE REEM......NOBODY

That's how scary he is right now. He is right now what Mike Tyson was in his prime. He has everybody shook before they even step into the cage or the ring. The Reem calls out the entire world and nobody wants a piece of the action.

Overeem is not only the best fighter on the planet but also the most feared.

Heres the top 4 in order.

1. Overeem

2. Cain

3. JDS

4. Fedor

Go ahead and swing wildly from the UFC brand all you want but appreciate how dominant Reem is at this moment.

Agreed. Phone Post

Darth BLAF - 

That's what he does best.

Fighting NOBODIES.

No surpise you're a 10er.

A TUF marathon is coming on any day now bro. Set your dvr to record some wild wedgies and homoerotic out takes.

Overeem is so feared that an entire multinational promotion is outright ducking him.  Zuffa should rename their insulated bubble world the Penultimate Fighting Championship.

He hasn't fought anyone else because nobody wants to fight him. None of the HW's in strikeforce want him, they would all rather fight over the scraps that fall from his table.

Are you reading this Fedor?

Nobody wants to fights these 4...NOBODY.

Catastrophe Girl - Nobody wants to fights these 4...NOBODY.

is that Jeremy Lappen?

No, lol.

It is a shot I took of OGers Cujo, Lancifer,  D-Rock and the mighty, mighty t-Ham!!

Catastrophe Girl - Nobody wants to fights these 4...NOBODY.

Thats a true statement!!

Please, no one is scared to fight anyone. They are all professionals that know they could lose any fight. Let him sign with the UFC and he will have plenty of fights. Will he win those fights? Maybe, he is certainly one of the best out there IMO. As it is he has done very little in MMA, thats just the fact. If he was willing to DEVOTE himself to MMA he could easily get a UFC contract, but he wants to be a multi sport man. His decision, but don't go crying over it.

Sagiv Lapkin -

2) One day soon when Dream is dead and he's in the UFC, we'll get to see him fight the best.

The UFC is ducking Overeem almost as vigorously as they fucked Fedor Emelianenko.  If Overeem really wants to fight the best he'd certainly steer clear of the UFC's paper-thin heavyweight division anyhow.

Why is it always the guy who isn't in the UFC ranked #1 on these boards? Phone Post

Saki would have smashed him at K1-GP had he not been fucked up in the round before by Ghita. He dodged a bullet getting Aerts and not Schilt in the final too.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching him fight, I just wish it would be against some top MMA competition.

Sagiv Lapkin - 
Carl Weathers - OP: "Nobody wants to fight him"

Sagiv: "Why hasn't he fought anybody?"

durrr

1) I doubt Fedor, or any other top fighter is scared of The Reem.

2) One day soon when Dream is dead and he's in the UFC, we'll get to see him fight the best.

Fedor does not want to fight for the strap if it means he has to fight the Reem. Fedor is smart enough to know that the tools he posesses are not enough to deal with the champ right now. Right now it's Overeems turn to be on top and he has the MMA world shook badly.

You go ahead and try to game plan against him. Managers, coaches, fighters can't feel any confidence with anything they come up with to beat him. Standing with him is an impossibility so what are you going to do? Stand and then shoot in on him?? Butt flop?? Shoot in from the start?? Clinch?? KTFO. KTFO. KTFO. KTFO.

Gibrawk -  Why is it always the guy who isn't in the UFC ranked #1 on these boards? Phone Post
Anderson Silva and George St. Pierre aren't the #1 ranked fighters in their divisions?

He's the best HW in MMA but has only earned a ranking of 5-8.

He's only a top 4-6 HW in kickboxing but he's earned the number one ranking.

It's a strange situation but I cba to even discuss his ranking until the end of the Strikeforce HW GP.

Disclaimer: All of this post is my opinion. Please don't ask for "proof".

in this thread:
faggot ass tuf noobs brainwashed by the ufc hype machine

The reason the Reem fights people coming off losses is because they're the only ones who'll risk the 90% chance of a loss against him.

If they pull off the miracle they've got a massive win on their record and if it goes as expected they can just lump that KO loss with their previous loss and declare it a "blip".

I think Overeem has the POTENTIAL to be #1 ranked HW in the world, and by a mile aswell. However as long as he keeps fighting B and C class fighters it'll always be debatable whether he is or isn't #1, he'll never cement himself as the top HW. If he was to come to the UFC and clean out HW Division which again I think he defiantly has the potential to do, there would be no questions as to his position in the rankings. At very least fight the top contenders in Strikeforce's HW Division, by beating Fedor, Wedum and/or Silva it would be more arguable the Overeem is THE best HW in the world as opposed to POTENTIALLY the best. Phone Post

Just because K-1 isn't MMA doesnt mean he isn't fighting legit guys.

There is NO HW in MMA that could achieve what the Reem has acheived in K-1.  MMA fans that dont watch K-1 then spew shit about Overeem never fighting any good comp irritate me.  K-1 has been the priority.  Eventually he will shut up all the doubters and you will have to whine about something else.