nog is the greatest

""Ricco BEAT Nog!"
Not in my opinion. Lay and pray is not a legit submission. If I am wrong, and you are right, why isn't Ricco fighting in the Grand Prix? I like Ricco, sorta, but he needs to work on finishing a fight, not waiting the time out.

Marti "

i DONT LIKE RICCO, and do like Nog. IMO Ricco lost because:1) he was not exciting enough 2) he was from an outside organization (UFC) 3) Nog is probably at least top 5 most popular fighter in PRIDE and therefor one of PRIDE's CASH COWS.

Nog could do nothing against Ricco. Is been awhile since i saw that fight, but didn't Ricco score a bunch of takedowns?

How is Fedor not concerned with position?

- dont argue with Your Bitch.

But here's Your Answer: Fedor is not BJJ, he sucks (even though....)

Btw, Mark, Fedor AND Nog are both right up there, pretty tightly imo.

Fedor, for ranks sake, would have to #1 right now (sorry, YB, heres another tissue) and I would put Mino in a close #2.

And then we wait a few more months and hopefully they will meet again and the best fighter will win.

I would lean towards Fedor but maybe just 60-40 at the most.

Both of them are class act, warriors imo.

He won`t ever be considered the greatest MMA fighter. The greatest don`t lose to Ricco ( yes he did but we all know those goofy judges Pride don`t know how to score a fight and are paid to score like they are told to) ,Fedor and turn down a offer to fight a legitimate heavyweight contender in Big Cat to fight a small lightweight 185lb. fighter in Henderson.

sapp is a joke, Henderson is a Middle weight. Those fights count for shit.

Nog beat Crocop, good deal, Fedor broke Nog's face.

Advantage=Fedor

Mino is among one of the greats of MMA no doubt about it...he could retire tomorrow and still go to the hall of fame. His accomplishments are legendary in my eyes, never turning down an opponent in the ring. Always there to represent his fighting spirit and determined to prove the effectiveness of heart and will. Mino is indeed one of the greatest....

...but no 1 is the greatest...no not just one...

There are to many varied styles in MMA to say just one man is the best....Rickson ground...Fedors GnP...Cro's stand up...Minos chin...Ensons heart...Penns greatness ect....

To say Mino is 100% the best greatest all around fighter of all time is in the end an opinion. Let us remember that one minds opinion can be solid fact in one mans reality. Let us also remember the other all time greats of MMA...Fedor...Sudo...Rickson...Saku...W.Silva...Mach...Hughes...Miletich...Royce...Penn...Uno...Belfort...Cotour....ect...ect...and so on....

There is such a rich source of talent in MMA its staggering and the talent continues to enrichin and evolve toward a persuit of human determination, perfection.

"Rickson"

IMO Rickson shouldn't be considered along the lines of the greats. Why because he's only fought crap fighters like Takada and way undersized and one-eye Yuki. Sure he may have been 1000 and O, but how many of us have really seen him fight those legendary fights in Brazil. I can't justify calling him one of the greatest just cause others have said so.

I think Fedor will win, unless Mino changes his gameplan.

He cannot be content to patiently wait his time. That element of his game (guard and chaining subs) has been caught out twice now (Fedor and Ricco). If Ricco had the hands of Fedor, He'd have won their fight in dominant fashion (rather than the tactical victory Ricco already got).

Fedor is like a bigger Matt Hughes, and I respect that very much. He needs to change nothing in his gameplan, but Nog needs to modify his.

No Fedor punched his face in.How is he the best sorry no.One of the best yes but come on when you get dominated by another guy i think that meakes him greater.Well have to wait for the rematch.Fedor all the fucking way.THAT MAN IS FUCKING AN ANIMAL!!

does it seem to anybody else right now that the heavyweight mma scene is as good as the heavyweight boxing scene is bad?? it's a great time to be a fan i think, tremendous rivalries and some of the best fighters ever

"It's a pretty sorry excuse to say that someone places themselves in poor position because they're not concerned about being submitted."

Didn't Royce let Yoshida mount him?

The greatest is BJ penn and then Nogueira