Discuss....

Props to MMAWeekly.com

And on a side note the new ring girl is smoking

both came in light, look like they're in amazing shape

Handy came in at 220-- I think he drops to LHW easy if he loses this

That may be the leanest Nog has looked

Brian Rule - Discuss....

Props to MMAWeekly.com

LOL @Logan looking at the new girl wondering why she is so excited and smiling so much.

LOL@ the new girl staring at randy's ass.

also, love the fact that the new girl put the waves back into her hair!

bakalol - 
 LOL @Logan looking at the new girl wondering why she is so excited and smiling so much.

She's jealous of her awesome ass IMO

HardyJenns - both came in light, look like they're in amazing shape

Randy told me he is hovering at close to 220 and that he'll make 205 no problem to fight Machida and Anderson if he is offered a fight with either of them...

Go both guys!

That new ring girl is VERY hot!

NOg looks great, but I dont think any amount of conditioning can help him. His brain is the problem....he's already taken too much of a beating and he cant fight like he used to.

I would have LOVED to see this fight 4 years ago when it was the old Nog. I still hope Nog wins, but I guarantee he would have destroyed Randy 4 years ago/

100% sure that logan really hates the new girl.

"That may be the leanest Nog has looked"

He showed up to the second Fedor fight in sick shape. 6 months of prep he said.

It's a shame one of these guys has to lose. Nog looks to be in great shape so hopefully his performance matches.

Nog looks leaner than i have ever seen him?

WOW, guy is as tough as it gets and prepared...

Mike Russell - 
HardyJenns - both came in light, look like they're in amazing shape

Randy told me he is hovering at close to 220 and that he'll make 205 no problem to fight Machida and Anderson if he is offered a fight with either of them...

That's exactly what I have wanted to hear, thanks for the scoop

Been waiting for this forever......

vs

Good shit.

But people, Nog is just a shell of the man he used to be.

Go Nog!!

MASK - NOg looks great, but I dont think any amount of conditioning can help him. His brain is the problem....he's already taken too much of a beating and he cant fight like he used to.

I would have LOVED to see this fight 4 years ago when it was the old Nog. I still hope Nog wins, but I guarantee he would have destroyed Randy 4 years ago/

lol. Hit your head recently?

i am so stoked for this fight... i said right after the mir fight that nog should not fight at 255... thats just too heavy for him to move.

looks like an old pride picture.. hell he may be even more ripped than his pride days..

This is the first time Mino has looked in shape since joining the UFC. Hopefully the Mino of old will show up.