Not a robbery

How was it close ? I was rooting for George but that was ridiculous. Hendricks won the first 4 rounds. Round 3 was close but other than that, it was dominate. Phone Post 3.0

48-47 Hendricks

If anything won this fight, it was the first round for either fighter. I think Hendricks may have won it - but I can see if how many the first round got the other judge.

If anything won this fight, it was the first round for either fighter. I think Hendricks may have won it - but I can see if how many the first round got the other judge.

close fight

gokudamus stole my name iv - I don't remember the first round being close.

Pat Miletich ‏@patmiletich 

"The 20th anniversary of the the UFC is tainted by the worst judging decision in the history of the sport. F'ing clowns."

Retweeted by MMAFighting.com

I gave Hendricks rounds 1, 2 and 4 distinctly, and GSP the other 2. I would have been less surprised if it was UD for Hendricks 49-46.

This was a beating.

RCP -
Sennin -
Vader03 - Johnny Clearly won at least 3 rds Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
1,2, and 4 for sure! Phone Post 3.0
Yes i honestly dont see how people think otherwise Phone Post 3.0

How could 2 judges give the 1st round to GSP when it was one of Johny's best rounds?

GSP may have eeked out the third. He did not win the first. He did win the 5th.

48-47 is the BEST possible for GSP. 

This is worse than Penn Edgar 1 as far as title fight decisions. Way more clear than Jones vs Gus. 

Terrible

Mike Chiappetta MMA ?@MikeChiappetta 9m
Striking numbers per @FightMetric : Hendricks out-lands St-Pierre 142-125. #UFC

DatSpider - How could 2 judges give the 1st round to GSP when it was one of Johny's best rounds?

Its either corruption, or ignorance. Likely the latter. 

UGCTT_painbringer - 

gsp won 1, 3 and 5

Not to anyone who actually watched it he didnt...

FETT_ Cains._Burrito_In_My_BrownEye - 
DatSpider - How could 2 judges give the 1st round to GSP when it was one of Johny's best rounds?

Its either corruption, or ignorance. Likely the latter. 

I agree. Had the faulty mindset of giving the champ a free round from the get-go... which is BS.

GSP 3-2. Those of you saying that the blood makes the difference makes me think you didn't watch GSP vs BJ Penn.

FCFBlazer - I thought GSP took rd 1, 3, 5 but never hurt Hendricks, Hendricks busted him up. Phone Post 3.0

this

scrnm - GSP 3-2. Those of you saying that the blood makes the difference makes me think you didn't watch GSP vs BJ Penn.

boom!