Not even Fedor

Ur nucking futs.

Orcus... thank you for shedding more light on the obvious.  Some of these people are so stuck on this dude being God that I'm confused.

This is not a troll and something I've actually been saying for at least 6 months.

Fedor by whatever he wants.

Brock has a suspect 3-1 record and he's already the best HW in the world?  Give me a freaking break.

Let's see if he gets through Mir first.  Then there's some other guy named Josh Barnett who would have something to say about Brock being the best HW out there.

-Nick

He will be knee bared by Mir again, you'll see.

^ Fool me once

If I were to think anyone beats Brock... it would be Barnett.  Bigger, Fast and etc. 

If he can beat Mir this time (and I'm picking him to) then I'm with you Mouth, but let's ensure he can beat a top sub guy like Mir first.  The question is how far has he come at this point?  If he walks through Mir in Rnd 1 I think he's ready for anyone.  If not then he probably needs a bit more time.  EIther way though he could at least compete with Fedor now, beat him is another question.....

Tooe early to say stuff like that. Brock beat 2 guys who were a great match for him stylistically...the one match that was a bad style for him, he lost via sub.

Don't care if he was mauling Mir before the sub, he got subbed, on Mir's first attempt for a sub. We'll see what he does next fight against Mir, and I think Mir has improved since the last fight as well.

Fedor is the man, he's proved it again and again, even if he beats barnett people will still say he needs to fight this guy and that guy to be number 1.

goeb - Tooe early to say stuff like that. Brock beat 2 guys who were a great match for him stylistically...the one match that was a bad style for him, he lost via sub.

Don't care if he was mauling Mir before the sub, he got subbed, on Mir's first attempt for a sub. We'll see what he does next fight against Mir, and I think Mir has improved since the last fight as well.

Fedor is the man, he's proved it again and again, even if he beats barnett people will still say he needs to fight this guy and that guy to be number 1.
Personally the Barnett fight is the one that will decide it for me.

Leave these garbage ass wild speculation threads off the boards please. Youve only seen Brock fight a couple times and thats all it takes to determine he is unstoppable? Ya, sure.

Because Fedor has never fought a Strong explosive wrestler before rolls eyes

slagathor - Because Fedor has never fought a Strong explosive wrestler before rolls eyes

who

Brock in 2 years and 5 more fights will be capable of beating Fedor. IMHO right now its a Tossup

LOL.

Fedor
Barnett
Minotauro
Frank Mir
Gabriel Gonzaga
Roger Gracie

Styles make fights. Any of these guys would have a good chance at beating Brock on any given night.

Just because Dana says Brock is the best heavyweight ever doesn't mean its true.

Fedor wins 9/10 times.

this thread really doesn't deliver much more than a shot-in-the-dark opinion that you'll bump if hell freezes over and you actually prove to be right.

Fujita would beat Lesnar.

MTomlinson - LOL.

Fedor

Barnett

Minotauro

Frank Mir

Gabriel Gonzaga

Roger Gracie

Styles make fights. Any of these guys would have a good chance at beating Brock on any given night.

Just because Dana says Brock is the best heavyweight ever doesn't mean its true.

Fedor wins 9/10 times.

this thread really doesn't deliver much more than a shot-in-the-dark opinion that you'll bump if hell freezes over and you actually prove to be right.

LOL @ you saying that Dana affects my thought process.

Better ask somebody.

hell, monson could beat lesnar for all we know.

the guy has 4 fights.

Fedor would hurt Brock as would Carwin.

JOB - You're making a huge assumption based on someone you've seen so little of. You haven't seen how Lesnar will react to a good shot on the chin.. Lesnar is still learning the game.. A decision win over Herring and a TKO of a 46 year old guy 70lbs his junior doesn't equate to alot.

LOL!!! I love how Randy was a threat to Fedor and Randy vs Fedor was the fight everybody was clamoring for, but since he decided to stick with the UFC and fought Lesnar instead of Fedor, he's a 46 year old small HW now.  Crazy how he went from Fedor's most credible threat to an aging small HW, just because he fought Lesnar instead of Fedor.  Didn't even have any fights in between the rumors and somehow majorly declined in everybody's eyes.  The Brock hate on the UG is ridiculous.

I like the 70lb his junior part too.  It was 45lbs at the weigh ins, probably 55-60 come cage time....and now less than a year since the fight it's up to 70lbs already.  Its like the biggest fish I ever caught story.... come 5 years time, the story will be Randy fighting a giant he was giving up 3 feet and 500lbs to.

ttt