Not even Fedor

fna - 
JOB - You're making a huge assumption based on someone you've seen so little of. You haven't seen how Lesnar will react to a good shot on the chin.. Lesnar is still learning the game.. A decision win over Herring and a TKO of a 46 year old guy 70lbs his junior doesn't equate to alot.
LOL!!! I love how Randy was a threat to Fedor and Randy vs Fedor was the fight everybody was clamoring for, but since he decided to stick with the UFC and fought Lesnar instead of Fedor, he's a 46 year old small HW now.  Crazy how he went from Fedor's most credible threat to an aging small HW, just because he fought Lesnar instead of Fedor.  Didn't even have any fights in between the rumors and somehow majorly declined in everybody's eyes.  The Brock hate on the UG is ridiculous.

I like the 70lb his junior part too.  It was 45lbs at the weigh ins, probably 55-60 come cage time....and now less than a year since the fight it's up to 70lbs already.  Its like the biggest fish I ever caught story.... come 5 years time, the story will be Randy fighting a giant he was giving up 3 feet and 500lbs to.

if it makes you feel better, i never thought randy was much of a matchup for fedor.

this is from my other thread in reference to brock :

Unlike Brock who talks ying yang crap outta his arse. i think it was before or after his first fight (some tomato can ) he was talking crap about Tim Sylva with the adage of "BiG guys are suppose to beat lil guys" then he gets beat vs Mir in his next fight like an ass (yes BRock is Bigger than mir size and weigtwise). Funny that philosophy didnt work for him. He hasnt proven anYthing imo and that belt was just "handed" to him . And geez he was being taken toe to toe and hustlin against an old man Couture. all that power n size you would think he wouldve took him out fast or at least in the first round. Imagine if it was Fedor vs Brock ? IT would have been done in a round.

By all accounts it is more exciting to watch Kimbo try to learn the game and improve without any real accolades to help him as with BRock he has all the backgrouind to make a decent fighter and yet hasnt impressed me with a damn thing. Yes i know ppl will say Kimbo has street fighting skills ..lol wHAT ?
He was beating unskilled guys as compared to Brock taking on guys with real training in there forte going against him for YEARS. its a big difference and yet Brock looks like he has to go all out to beat ppl. Watch him vs heath herring...he cant take him out so he just "rides" him all through each round n won by a damn decision lol. I would think someone of his caliber he would knock them out or sub them -neither of which he has done yet.

would have been fun to see, but not very intriguing outside of randy sometimes shocking the favorite.

supersaiyan - this is from my other thread in reference to brock :

Unlike Brock who talks ying yang crap outta his arse. i think it was before or after his first fight (some tomato can ) he was talking crap about Tim Sylva with the adage of "BiG guys are suppose to beat lil guys" then he gets beat vs Mir in his next fight like an ass (yes BRock is Bigger than mir size and weigtwise). Funny that philosophy didnt work for him. He hasnt proven anYthing imo and that belt was just "handed" to him . And geez he was being taken toe to toe and hustlin against an old man Couture. all that power n size you would think he wouldve took him out fast or at least in the first round. Imagine if it was Fedor vs Brock ? IT would have been done in a round.

By all accounts it is more exciting to watch Kimbo try to learn the game and improve without any real accolades to help him as with BRock he has all the backgrouind to make a decent fighter and yet hasnt impressed me with a damn thing. Yes i know ppl will say Kimbo has street fighting skills ..lol wHAT ?

He was beating unskilled guys as compared to Brock taking on guys with real training in there forte going against him for YEARS. its a big difference and yet Brock looks like he has to go all out to beat ppl. Watch him vs heath herring...he cant take him out so he just "rides" him all through each round n won by a damn decision lol. I would think someone of his caliber he would knock them out or sub them -neither of which he has done yet.

Where does he talk crap out of his ass?  I keep hearing this from everybody that dislikes him.  Last week at the TUF finale, he didn't say a single negative thing about Mir.  Postfight vs Mir he gave him nothing but respect, same to Randy.  Seems everybody is saying he's a cocky shit talker based off the Herring fight where they allegedly had words backstage right before their intros.

As for not finishing Herring, and somebody of "his caliber" being able to finish.  Guess you aren't impressed with GSP.  Couldn't finish Kos or Fitch, nor did he KO/sub BJ or Serra in the rematches.  You do what you have to do to win the fight.  Guys with good wrestling like Brock, GSP, Hughes, Koscheck etc are all content to try and gain an advantage on the ground and possibly pound em out.  No reason for them to try for a stupid low pct sub attempt when they are controlling the fight, and definitley no reason to standup from a dominant position to try for a KO.  While dominant, GSP has been fighting his recent fights(since the Serra KO) seemingly very tenatively.  With the exception of the 3rd Hughes fight, he has been content to do nothing but takedown and ground and pound since his last loss.

And did Randy shrink before the Brock fight?  Nobody was talking about how small he was after he finished Gonzaga or after he schooled Timmy for 5 rounds(the same Tim that weighed in at 310 vs Mercer and is also taller than Brock).  Why is everybody insulting Randy's stature in the HW division now?  Just so they can diminish Brock's victory?  Randy deserves better than that. 

The Mouth - 
MTomlinson - LOL.

Fedor
Barnett
Minotauro
Frank Mir
Gabriel Gonzaga
Roger Gracie

Styles make fights. Any of these guys would have a good chance at beating Brock on any given night.

Just because Dana says Brock is the best heavyweight ever doesn't mean its true.

Fedor wins 9/10 times.

this thread really doesn't deliver much more than a shot-in-the-dark opinion that you'll bump if hell freezes over and you actually prove to be right.

LOL @ you saying that Dana affects my thought process.

Better ask somebody.

well, sorry for the assumption then.

either way, theres no way to build a case for Lesnar if he's only 4 fights in his career.

I'd like to see Brock against Zulu,heh. Yes, Fedor would have a good chance of beating Brock IMO.

fna - 
supersaiyan - this is from my other thread in reference to brock :

Where does he talk crap out of his ass?  I keep hearing this from everybody that dislikes him.  Last week at the TUF finale, he didn't say a single negative thing about Mir.  Postfight vs Mir he gave him nothing but respect, same to Randy.  Seems everybody is saying he's a cocky shit talker based off the Herring fight where they allegedly had words backstage right before their intros.

As for not finishing Herring, and somebody of "his caliber" being able to finish.  Guess you aren't impressed with GSP.  Couldn't finish Kos or Fitch, nor did he KO/sub BJ or Serra in the rematches.  You do what you have to do to win the fight.  Guys with good wrestling like Brock, GSP, Hughes, Koscheck etc are all content to try and gain an advantage on the ground and possibly pound em out.  No reason for them to try for a stupid low pct sub attempt when they are controlling the fight, and definitley no reason to standup from a dominant position to try for a KO.  While dominant, GSP has been fighting his recent fights(since the Serra KO) seemingly very tenatively.  With the exception of the 3rd Hughes fight, he has been content to do nothing but takedown and ground and pound since his last loss.

And did Randy shrink before the Brock fight?  Nobody was talking about how small he was after he finished Gonzaga or after he schooled Timmy for 5 rounds(the same Tim that weighed in at 310 vs Mercer and is also taller than Brock).  Why is everybody insulting Randy's stature in the HW division now?  Just so they can diminish Brock's victory?  Randy deserves better than that. 

Herring was also DISMANTLED in his fight with brock... anyone remember this face????

gangsta101 - ^That pic is from after his fight with Nog

You sure???? Lemme look again.

This is suffice.

Too bad he got beat by Frank Muuuuuuur.

This is MMA, not The World's Strongest Man.

Fedor would grind Lesnar's bones to make his bread.

Yes, Lesnar is physically superior to just about anyone in MMA.

But with Fedor you dont get a second mistake. Lesnar would have to perform flawlessly and not let up for a second.

All Fedor needs is one instance of Lesnar dropping his hands, or leaving an arm or leg out and it would be over with extreme prejudice.

Although I could totally see Fedor dropping a typical UFC stoppage to Brock if he were to shake his fist in Fedor's face 25 times in 5 seconds.

Left to fight it out in say Affliction or some other league though Id take Fedor 9 times out of 10 confidently.

I have Lesnar as #2 HW in the world right smack behind the Last Emperor.

Fedor would def. take a limb.

I dont know...Maybe Mir, due to the fact that he already did it.... maybe uh....CARWIN.... CRO COP idk just a few

fedor by armbar

Fedor by sleepy overhand 30 sec. into round 1!

ttt

Fedor already beat Lesnar when his name was Zulu

kurt angle would own mma

Fedor will put Lesnar in his Punchout video.

interesting that brock rates kurts wrestling so high. but kerr was a better wrestler than kurt and he couldnt stand with the a-grade. cant see kurt doing much better unless he really rounds out his game like brock is trying to do.

the middle-aged light-heavyweight couture controlled brock in the clinch. so i cant see fedor having much problem when they would be on their feet. mir will be a huge test. fedors submissions are no better than mirs. so if brock defends mirs attempts and smashes him on the ground ... then a fight with fedor would be awesome.