Not impressed with Jeremy Stephens tbh

Winding and telegraphing all his shots, leaving himself wide open numerous times, extremely slow. He’s a great fighter but Conor would retire this guy inside 1 round. It doesn’t help that he has no charisma. But other than that he’s a good fighter but as of right now in my opinion he’s a gatekeeper at best. 

Dude can fight but needs a personality transplant.

Means people will tune in to see him get beat though so works for him anyway I guess.

14 first round KO’s won’t impress you, i hope your boyfriend can. Faggot.

RepsOne -

He’s a great fighter don’t get me wrong but there’s big holes in his game. That’s what this forum is for to talk about fights and fighters. Stop bitching just cus I have a different opinion than yours. 

He's mean he's nasty,he has holes.

BringBackGoldy -

Exposed holes...

What the fuck OP.

go to bed tbh

superCulo -
RepsOne -

He’s a great fighter don’t get me wrong but there’s big holes in his game. That’s what this forum is for to talk about fights and fighters. Stop bitching just cus I have a different opinion than yours. 

Your not happy with a technique that’s 1 win away from a title shot in one of the deepest divisions. Tell me more.

He gets a little wild but the guy is a complete fucking savage, throws down every fight. I will always tune in for a Stephens fight.

It will always be a great fight if he's in it but yeah, I don't see hom sleeping McGregor.

hes exciting as fuck. his gritty style and punching power is tight. with a proper counter fighter sure he can get tagged but damn i dont need to be impressed becuase i just love watching that man stalk his prey lol

I never said he wasn’t exciting though, I love watching him fight. Ever since 2008 or so I remember I would always get excited for his fights, but I’m just talking about his level as a fighter not how exciting he is. 

Tommy_PUI -

hes exciting as fuck. his gritty style and punching power is tight. with a proper counter fighter sure he can get tagged but damn i dont need to be impressed becuase i just love watching that man stalk his prey lol

This.  Who cares if he's got holes, he's fun as hell to watch.  Wife and I are rooting for him.

stevens has been a gatekeeper for a long time but he can KO anyone

To knock someone out you have to be in a position that you can also be knocked out, its a double edged sword.  

He throws punches like the characters on punchout and they never land, but like they said during the broadcast, if he doesnt load up, he tends to land. 

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/t_original/eednm5kimapv1py0qruw.png

OP tell that to the guy's who he has been KOing. I get what you are saying but he makes it work and hes tough enough for his style, it's not by coincidence.

He’s a fighter that I’ll always watch.  I’ll tell ya that much. Does he have giant holes in his game ? Yes. Would a counterpuncher like Conor beat him? Probably.

Would I pay to see him fight? Sure fuckin’ would 

superCulo -

Winding and telegraphing all his shots, leaving himself wide open numerous times, extremely slow. He’s a great fighter but Conor would retire this guy inside 1 round. It doesn’t help that he has no charisma. But other than that he’s a good fighter but as of right now in my opinion he’s a gatekeeper at best. 

if he can land like eight body punches, conor goes down like a heavy bag.

superCulo -
BringBackGoldy -

Exposed holes...

I bet you’d like to see his holes get exposed.