Number 1 MMA fan Contest

Horn better nominate me...

lol

I have bought a shirt from Rampage that he wore to the ring, I have the kilt that Tim Sylvia wore to the ring when he fought Frank Mir, I have the cast that Tim wore after his arm break by Mir, tons of autographs,action figures, I study fights for hours at a time like a football coaches would have to and I watc and purchase every event I can.

YES!!!!!!

I have just been notified via E-mail that I been chosen the winner in the biggest MMA fan contest offered by The Fight Lab.I would personally like to thank Cory who notified me on the decision.

This was a legitimate contest that was offered on two different forums(UG & Sherdog) I urge everybody on this site to support THE FIGHT LAB & our sport in general.

Once again I would like to thank Cory & THE FIGHT LAB for making this possible.

Here is a picture of Randy Couture & I at WEC in Lemoore Ca

RandyI.jpg

"Horn better nominate me..."

Contest does NOT say #1 fan in CANADA! Therefore, that would make ME the #1 fan! ;)

This Makes Me the # 1 NHB/MMA FAN...
I am by far the biggest MMA/NHB Fan, being a previous fighter and now MMA/NHB Free-Lance photographer writer, I go cover all events and do interviews, write-up and do not get paid or none of my expenses covered I drive for 6-8 hours sometimes to cover events I have sevral signed pictures, posters, passes, Real Championship Belts and MMA/NHB gear I am glad to see that someone finally opened a MMA/NHB Store please call as I can also help you in advertising in Arizona and at the evnts I go to I would Love to win the contest and wear your gear!

I nominate RingGrrl/Becca for all her hardwork making kick ass Team Quest Highlight videos and maintaining the TQFC forum @ www.tqfc.net

I have not boasted in a long ass time.

Here goes…