Nurmagomedov calls Aldo a 'businessman' fighter now at 34

Is Khabib on to something with his Aldo assessment, or is he being a bit unfair?

Aldo is not in his prime, but at least fought the best of the best for years. He never shied away from fighting the top guys. The same cannot be said about khabib

21 Likes

Don’t know if he means to or not but he’s sounding like a dick. Aldo may not be in his prime anymore but he’s fighting, winning, and improving his boxing better than what it was and in a new weight class.

He’s being a fighter, fighting. Not retired doing different things in different businesses like Khalabib

6 Likes

He sounded like a little dick as he has alot after retirement.

Aldo has fought far better competition in his career, Khabibs record is full of fans other than the last what? 5 maybe?

I really wish Dana set up the GSP fight years ago like they wanted, GSP would have ragdolled him even though he was not in his prime. At least we would see the first fight Khabib ever had with someone closer to his size, I’d bet Khabib is bigger than GSP in the cage if they fought.

9 Likes

Who does the UG hate more, Khabib or Conor?

Who cares what Khabib thinks?

8 Likes

Conor has done and said some stupid things that has rightfully turned a lot of fans against him.
Khabib is just a coach, apparently a good one, but I have no interest in his comments on other fighters unless he’s stepping back in the cage. Khabib’s resume and longevity pale in comparison to Aldo’s.

And only one of the three names mentioned has a win, and an impressive win at that, on their resume’s this year

1 Like

Well he’s in there still fighting rather than quitting before fighting a load of top contenders eh Khabib

Aldo is twice the fighter and legend of the sport Khabib could ever hope to be

16 Likes

LOL Khabib would throw himself in a river if he lost. He was scared to lose his entire career that’s why he was talking about retiring before he was 30 years old that’s why he fought cans all the way up until the last five fights. He retired early because he was scared to lose. I really don’t see how he can talk shit about anyone else… Hell Aldo could’ve retired a long time ago when he was at the top and he would be considered the greatest of all time too…

12 Likes

Why doesn’t Kabib shut up already. Does he think that people really care what he thinks. Lol

What shall we call him now? Momma’s boy? Terrorist Kabob? Mr Holier Than Thou? My Shit Doesn’t Stink?

4 Likes

IMO - Khabib fought the top tier guys in the later part of his career but his not fighting Ferguson and how he acquired the belt will always be a iffy thing.

2 Likes

Conor (I guess), Dustin, and Gaethje

3 top guys, some mid-level guys, and lots of cans

2 Likes

Khabib following the Rickson playbook

2 Likes

Fight cans… Retire undefeated… Call yourself the goat… haha

5 Likes

Plus all the ridiculous claims about Khabib being undefeated in the gym.

2 Likes

Thought that was pretty disrespectful

2 Likes

Aldo one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. Win or lose he put it all out there. Yes he is past his prime but not many fighters who have fought the level of competition he has for this length of time and he continues to be very competitive and probably a fight or 2 from a championship match. Dude has a murderers row on his fight record. Its absolutely ridiculous.

8 Likes

this guy is doing a lot of talking lately

5 Likes

Nothing compared to Aldo’s resume having to fight real killer through out his career

3 Likes

At least Aldo is in there , stepping into the Octagon. Khabib is so scared of losing he’ll retire at 32 and murder himself to not fight at 170.

1 Like