Nurmagomedov calls Aldo a 'businessman' fighter now at 34

“He can run a clinic on a US gold medalist olympic wrestler. He’s never tapped out to anyone!”

Please put Khabib in ADCC, Mundials, or Olympic wrestling to see how quickly his myth will be shattered

2 Likes

Crazy that Aldo is only 34. He’s been around so long that I would’ve thought he was at or around 40.

1 Like

Does anybody think that Aldo is in his prime based on performance not his age of course?

He was always one of my favourite fighters, but a prime Aldo was a long time ago.

khabib showing his true colors, reminds me of Oprah winfrey with her “all old white people need to die” bullshit.
cunts.
losing more fans every time he opens his gob.

3 Likes

This. He is ten times the fan favourite and ambassador for the sport that khabib will ever be

2 Likes

I gotta stop clicking on Burgos threads…

3 Likes

Haha I didn’t realise it was this clickbait wanker. Should’ve known

3 Likes

Exhibition match with Askren? Khabib would get absolutely owned

1 Like

5 Likes

The context of this was that Khabib has and does maintain that a fighter only has one prime period. A reporter tried to argue his point by bringing up Aldo and his current success. What Khabib is saying is in response to that. Nothing more nothing less.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Jester McGregor going nowhere FAST.

As usual.

Khabib is now the Sammy Hagar of MMA. Constantly talking shit about others while he was a boring ass fighter.

4 Likes

Never thought about this fight… but if Khabib and Aldo were the same size, both in the prime… how would it go? Hard to decide… I see both having paths to victory.

Shame the Conor fight hung a cloud over Aldo’s career… he is one of the most all around skilled fighters to ever enter the octagon and still doing well.

Man I think prime Aldo would beat prime Khabib, both guys being of equal size. Aldo has amazing TDD and his prime self would leave Khabib limping due to Aldo’s nasty leg kicks

9 Likes

Fight wouldn’t happen, khabib would avoid it like the plague

4 Likes

I’m happy seeing that a lot of the MMA world is backing Aldo with khalabibs recent bullshit he’s been saying

2 Likes

11 Likes

I wish someone could send this to that faggot khabib, I used to be a fan but he just looks worse everytime he opens his mouth.

3 Likes

Khabib’s stock crashing worse than Enron.

2 Likes