Nurmagomedov calls Aldo a 'businessman' fighter now at 34

Man no respect.

There’s a huge difference between coming to collect a check like the second half of Bob Sap’s career and Jose Aldo showing grit and heart on the losing end like vs Max and Yan. If Aldo was just there for a check as a businessman he would’ve taken an easy way out of those fights and saved himself a lot of punishment.

4 Likes

Nurmagomedov just a “talker” now at 32.

2 Likes

beautifully stated

Aldo is definitely not in his prime but he looks fantastic considering the wars he has been through. Khabib wouldn’t know anything about losing your belt and finding the motivation within yourself to climb that mountain again and try to regain a championship belt. Jose also defended the belt nine times, something Khabib never did.

The fact that Aldo is competing at this level in 2021 after making his pro debut in 2004 is astounding. He also looks hungry. No offense to Khabib but he’s out of bounds here. He’s talking about one of the greats, the featherweight GOAT, a class act. He should be propping up fellow combatants, not putting them down. Shameful.

3 Likes

This was the worst thing about what he said. He acted like Aldo just folded. Jose took a beating in that fight and still never quit, even when the fight was being stopped. I’d like to see how Khabib does getting savagely beaten like that.

1 Like

Again, I could have told y’all he was a fucking asshole 8 years ago, but nooooooo you guys wanted to fetishize his gay hats and humping dudes all fight.

1 Like

Aldo did challenge Khabib on Instagram saying Khabib’s dad was the one keeping Khabib away from taking the fight against him (Aldo). Khabib did not accept a fight against Aldo so he should shut his mouth.

I just read this. I didn’t know any of this happened but what is Khabib talking about with the whole “don’t lose the respect of everyone” shit? Losing respect for calling out somebody in a higher weight class? It’s also not “bullying” if it’s a contracted fight. Khabib says some shit that just doesn’t make sense.

I didn’t realize that there was a BCS or an RPI in the UFC.

It would have been an amazing fight in 2014 prior to Aldo VS Mendes 2. The question now is who is the better soccer player.

I like Khabib but this is a bad look. You’re retired, why are you shitting on a fighter not even in your weight class who has fought harder competition. If Jose Aldo called out Khabib and said “there’s a ghost in your head” he wouldn’t be wrong.

Another link

Here another link

That’s even funnier that he turned down a fight with Aldo, I hope someone throws that at him in an interview, in fact I wish every interview he gets called out for something mow

I never knew the 2 were ever supposed to even fight. I’m assuming there was no way in Hell Khabib was making 145 so I’m assuming Aldo was to fight at 155 then?

Haha I know right??

Aldo threw his name in to fight Khabib at UFC 223 prior to Holloway accepting I believe. Khabib’s team basically dismissed Aldo as being too small.

1 Like

Ok thanks

Al, a bit bigger, was much more deserving….

Get back to business, Mr. Business Man …